Needles

Ninja23

Awards
What sizes do you use for glutes and delts? I'm trying to decide for glutes I'm thinking 25g 1 inch and delts 27g 5/8ths would this work?

rippedjuice23

Awards
What sizes do you use for glutes and delts? I'm trying to decide for glutes I'm thinking 25g 1 inch and delts 27g 5/8ths would this work?
Use a 23 gauge 3cc syringe so you can mix your test with whatever else u choose to run deca, eq, tren so your glutes can absorb more than your shoulder I use a 25 guage of something you can spot inject like winstrol, tren etch wouldn't put more than 1cc in delts and any water base steroid is great to spot inj that is what I do

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup... 1" maybe not long enough if you have a huuuuge ass though. For fairly lean folks, 25g 1" is perfect for nice slow and steady poking 3cc ftw

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't go smaller than 25

rippedjuice23

Awards
I used an 18 one time cause I was on test suspension and if that shot isn't shaken up or try to use. 25 guage good luck but it hurt like hell I think test suspension pre Contest isn't talked about as much as it should

bj3621

bj3621

Awards
Just started my first cycle and im using 23g 1.5" for glute. Its painless and injects and draws easily

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used 1/2in slin pins for delts with no problems in the past but 25g 1in should work anywhere unless your a fat slob

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I use 25G 1" in glutes and 27G 1/2" in delts. 3cc strings are definitely the way to go. I accidentally bought 100 5cc ones once and they suck. I use them every once in a while just to try to get rid of them, but they mostly just sit in my bathroom cabinet.

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
Yeah, i use 22g 1.5" for glutes and 23g 1" for delts. Been using a base mix every so often, but I've never had any issues using a somewhat larger gauge needle. Very smooth with minimal pip

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
25g 5/8" for delts all day long, same for quads, gotta go at least 1" for glutes

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I don't hit glutes, but 28g slin pins are perfect for delts.

Ninja23

Awards
I went with 23g 1 and a quarter for glutes I may get some slin pins for delts maybe do my chest with them as well itll be my first time pinning and I want to explore some different spots