Supplement addition

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
I was wanting to see what others thought would be a good addition to use to help gain some good mass. I currently take around 2 cc's of test every two weeks by shots that I am prescribed a prescription for. I have taken a lot of different products over the last 10-15 years, but just looking for something that will help build a lot more muscle mass a lot quicker with the test.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
2 mL's every 2 weeks? What's the concentration of the test? Most testosterone prescribed for TRT is test cyp, which usually has a concentration of 200mg/mL. If this is true in your case, that means you've been injecting 400mg of test every two weeks. That is an awful TRT protocol, and it really should be addressed before you start a blast.

Reactions: Nac
mark3721

mark3721

Awards
It is test cyp and 200 mg/ml, and do normally inject 2ml every two weeks. Not sure I follow when you say awful.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Why not 1 mL once a week? Or even better, 0.5 mL every Monday and Thursday? Your protocol will have your testosterone levels on a rollercoaster. Dosing for drugs is generally based on half life. 14 days is significantly longer than the half life of testosterone cypionate.

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
I gotcha, and I have actually thought about doing once a week. Other than that, and that is fixed, do you recommend a supplement to help with muscle mass. I really wish I could find something like the original 1AD.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha, and I have actually thought about doing once a week. Other than that, and that is fixed, do you recommend a supplement to help with muscle mass. I really wish I could find something like the original 1AD.
This is the closest you're going to get to 1-AD, in lieu of 1-test cyp (which would be the best choice, by the way).

http://www.predatornutrition.com/prohormones/fusion-supplements/nano-1t.html

1-AD is the prohormone to 1-testosterone, so this should be even better. I can't personally vouch for this specific product, however.