Leaky nips while running Ralox?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm running Ralox at 30 mg a day with 12.5 mg aromasin to combat some pubertal gyno and it's going rather well, every once in a while I'll check to see if the lumps are going down. Today the left one was a tad bit sesitive so I gave it a slight squeeze and a little bit of fluid came out. I thought this was rather weird because I'm running a pretty hefty dose of an AI so I'm not sure how or why this is happening. I assume elevated prolactin could be a cause but I don't see why that would be the case. I should probably get bloods done but I just wanted to know if anyone has any ideas.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this a rehash of an old thread.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id use caber or prami. Check your prolactin levels

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Possibly, probably lol I hate reviving old threads.

I figured this was the case, any reason why this might happen tho even when running an AI and no test from outside sources?
Still useful info for someone

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Id use caber or prami. Check your prolactin levels
yeah, I'd assume prolactin is up, for whatever reason. what have you taken recently, as far as cycles?

gyno can also influence hormone levels, as well...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't cycled in coming up on 6 months now. Only thing I've been running is Ralox for gyno for the past Two months with aromasin. Prolactin shouldn't be up if estrogen is low I thought the two were for the most part dependent upon each other.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm running Ralox at 30 mg a day with 12.5 mg aromasin to combat some pubertal gyno and it's going rather well, every once in a while I'll check to see if the lumps are going down. Today the left one was a tad bit sesitive so I gave it a slight squeeze and a little bit of fluid came out. I thought this was rather weird because I'm running a pretty hefty dose of an AI so I'm not sure how or why this is happening. I assume elevated prolactin could be a cause but I don't see why that would be the case. I should probably get bloods done but I just wanted to know if anyone has any ideas.
Why aren't you using it at 60mg/day. That's the researched dose. No need for ai until later. Even then, I'd go letro.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why aren't you using it at 60mg/day. That's the researched dose. No need for ai until later. Even then, I'd go letro.
That dosecwhile effective can cause bone decay and weakening. Closer you get to 100 the more pronounced that is. Also you're supposed to run it at 60 till you see a change then back off and run at 30. At least that's what I read.

Letro doesn't have nearly the same binding power to breast tissue that Ralox does.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I haven't cycled in coming up on 6 months now. Only thing I've been running is Ralox for gyno for the past Two months with aromasin. Prolactin shouldn't be up if estrogen is low I thought the two were for the most part dependent upon each other.
well, prolactin can be high even if E2 isn't. we see that with Deca, superdrol, etc.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That dosecwhile effective can cause bone decay and weakening. Closer you get to 100 the more pronounced that is. Also you're supposed to run it at 60 till you see a change then back off and run at 30. At least that's what I read.

Letro doesn't have nearly the same binding power to breast tissue that Ralox does.
Those sides your mentioning happen due to decreased effects of estrogen ( and low androgens) and over a long period of time.

Letrozole doesn't have any binding to breast tissue, it's an aromatase inhibitor, it binds to the aromatase enzyme, the only one used in treatment of gyno in males.

60mg of ralox ed, 4-6 weeks, bridged into finishing up with letro, starting it at 1/4 dosage, (.625mg) e/d and continue to increase as sides permit.
Want to get even drier get an anti prolactin drug.

Reactions: Nac
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll probably grab some caber or prami. Seems to have mostly gone away so I'm not sure what caused the flair up.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't squeeze your nips! A little clear fluid is nothing to worry about. When you start seeing wet spots on your shirt is when you know you are fuked up in the game. Caber is a definite solution, half a mg every 4 days should fix it just be ready to hump everything in sight :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't squeeze your nips! A little clear fluid is nothing to worry about. When you start seeing wet spots on your shirt is when you know you are fuked up in the game. Caber is a definite solution, half a mg every 4 days should fix it just be ready to hump everything in sight :)
lol yeah I don't squeeze them (used too). More white then clear not not much in general. I doubt caber would do that to me haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yeah I don't squeeze them (used too). More white then clear not not much in general. I doubt caber would do that to me haha
Man, last time I ran caber I was on 700mg of tren ace every week so jumped on caber as a precaution.... literally rubbed the skin off my dik from boning the wife and couldn't even touch it for almost a week. Every time I mention running tren now my wife looks at me wide eyed and just shakes her head no LMAO

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You ever stack caber an test? I wonder how that is. Just on 250/week test I wanna hump everything in site.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, last time I ran caber I was on 700mg of tren ace every week so jumped on caber as a precaution.... literally rubbed the skin off my dik from boning the wife and couldn't even touch it for almost a week. Every time I mention running tren now my wife looks at me wide eyed and just shakes her head no LMAO
Tren drives my libido through the roof.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever stack caber an test? I wonder how that is. Just on 250/week test I wanna hump everything in site.
Sure haven't. I like low test with high tren. I try not to use too much caber because of it's effects on igf but I might give it a shot just for the hell of it. Will actually run a cycle again one of these days and will give that a shot since I have plenty of Pfizer caber on hand.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren drives my libido through the roof.
Trenavar absolutely killed my libido but tren ace is rediculous for a libido boost. Funny how that works.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've run some insanely high dose stuff and I didn't get this way at all. It was legit too but damn never had that hump everything feeling.

Jock.Bu

Jock.Bu

Awards
Love it, absolutely hysterical! Sorry for your loss brother. Prami may be a gradual-daily-dosing option if there is ever a subsequent ride on the Tren Train. Otherwise, buy a box of Astro Glide and go very liberal on the use of that glycerine :: yeahhh baby :: lol. Either way your wife will thank you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love it, absolutely hysterical! Sorry for your loss brother. Prami may be a gradual-daily-dosing option if there is ever a subsequent ride on the Tren Train. Otherwise, buy a box of Astro Glide and go very liberal on the use of that glycerine :: yeahhh baby :: lol. Either way your wife will thank you.
I can't do prami, the sides are just horrible for me. Worst insomnia I've ever had. I don't think lube would have helped either one of us lol just had to put the dik down for a few days :(

Jock.Bu

Jock.Bu

Awards
Ha. Sir put the 'dik' down, and all will be fine!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established