1st week of sd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryder11

Banned
Awards
just finished my 1st week of SD seems ive only gained 2-3lbs and ive been eating A LOT im a bit gutted i just dont hope my gains levell off here,any1 else had this experience?

ILoco

Awards
Dosage? I was up 10 lbs my first week... 20mg.

ryder11

Banned
Awards
im using 20mg ed my starting weight was about 181 and ive hovered around 183-185 since a couple days after i started...since then not gained anything and its been 5days since then??

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Give it another week.. If you don't respond, maybe it's not going to work. I think one week is a little early to worry, though...

ryder11

Banned
Awards
n apparently the 2nd week is where most of the gainscome?

Cosmo

Awards
when people gain 10lbs in the first week it is mostly glycogen retention in the muscles, you may have already been storing alot, don't be so impatient

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Yea man don't worry about it. I was the same. I just recently started seeing my gains and im on the end of the second week and I'm up about 13 lbs from when I started. Just give it time.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I'm up 7lbs in 6 days, mostly glycogen. Not trying to jack your thread, but I've had absolutely zero sides from 10mg this week and am thinking of bumping to 20 next week, but I like not having sides, and I only weigh 172 lbs. You guys think I should bump it up?

ryder11

Banned
Awards
ive not had any sides either although my lower back is killing me when i work out

Wimpie

Awards
just finished my 1st week of SD seems ive only gained 2-3lbs and ive been eating A LOT im a bit gutted i just dont hope my gains levell off here,any1 else had this experience?
Maybe waiting until your a little older would be advisable.

Just a thought....

ryder11

Banned
Awards
in fact my lower bak is SLIGHTLY painful all the time

ryder11

Banned
Awards
yeah it would be advisible but so's not doing 150 on the freeway but a lot of ppl do that with no problems maniac

ryder11

Banned
Awards
wimpie if u aint gonna say anything helpful to the thread u can boost.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey teenie-bopper, he's just trying to help. You're a kiddie who thinks he knows everything. Who wants to start placing bets on how long until this thread is locked?? :D

BTW, 2-3lbs. in one week isn't enough?? You're dillusional holmes...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Underage, and taking shots at other members. . .

read the board rules.

ryder11

Banned
Awards
jesus christ. under age yeh if i was 16 but 19 theers a big difference, ryansm & lifted i dont think i know everything at all. but i thnk MR im 48 is just self righteous and shouldnt jack my thread acting like a fool.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No there is not in the reasons why we are not letting this continue
MD

Status
Not open for further replies.