First Cycle

blasteryui

Awards
Hey guys.. been doing a bit of research.. looking to do my first cycle and it looks like test propionate would be a good choice for a beginner with the chance of less sides. I read that I should stack it with Dbol? So what I'm looking at is 100mg / eod, or 3 times a week for 12 weeks, and 20-30mg of dbol ed for 6 weeks , and armidex 0.5 eod for 12 weeks. Does that sound about right? Couple questions.. the armidex I take my last dose on my last shot of prop? Do I need to be taking aromasin at all during the cycle? What about PCT I didn't see anything about PCT in the guide I was reading.

Thanks guys.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Test E/C till you get used to pinning more, as well as dropping the Dbol until you know you can run a smooth test cycle.

blasteryui

Awards
Maybe Test E/C till you get used to pinning more, as well as dropping the Dbol until you know you can run a smooth test cycle.
Lets assume I was to try Test E.. what would my cycle look like and pct. Also how often should I be cycling and how long of time to be taken off?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You don't want to pin EOD your first cycle and EOD is not the same as 3 times a week. 0.5mg Arimidex EOD could be an appropriate dose when you're on the Dbol, but your AI needs should lessen once you stop taking it.

You could do something like this instead:
1-12: 250mg test E or C every Monday and Thursday
1-6: Dbol 30mg ED
Arimidex or Aromasin as needed (not both)

No one knows the AI dosage that is best for you and the drugs you're taking. That is something you learn from experience. Be prepared to adjust dosage, if necessary. I prefer to start low and increase dosage as needed. I'd rather have my E2 a little high than crash it.

Reactions: Nac
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Only way to tell ai dosage is have bloodwork done and adjust accordingly everyone is diffrent and test c/e only for 12 weeks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't want to pin EOD your first cycle and EOD is not the same as 3 times a week. 0.5mg Arimidex EOD could be an appropriate dose when you're on the Dbol, but your AI needs should lessen once you stop taking it.

No one knows the AI dosage that is best for you and the drugs you're taking. That is something you learn from experience. Be prepared to adjust dosage, if necessary. I prefer to start low and increase dosage as needed. I'd rather have my E2 a little high than crash it.
This cycle layout is perfect; I'd personally just stick to the test alone so you know how your body responds to that compound alone

blasteryui

Awards

ok so due to some suggestions, it's recommended that I should try and cycle test e by itself.. With that being said would I still need to AI during this cycle or no need? Also should I be doing a PCT?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
ok so due to some suggestions, it's recommended that I should try and cycle test e by itself.. With that being said would I still need to AI during this cycle or no need? Also should I be doing a PCT?
Are you sure you're ready for all this? It doesn't sound like you've done a lot of research. The fact that testosterone aromatizes is very, very basic knowledge. If there was a class called Running Steroid Cycles 101, they would teach that on the first day.

And yes, you should be doing a PCT unless you're on TRT.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mike clearly states in his post to use an ai during cycle lol...test aromatizes into estrogen, and unless you want a moon face, no libido and some thicc nipples, i recommend you get an aromatize inhibitor. Any exogenous hormones from a synthetic source cause shutdown; so with that being said, you WILL need a pct. A serm is an absolute necessity to a proper pct. Clomid 50/50/25/25 is the typical dosage protocol

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Mike clearly states in his post to use an ai during cycle lol...test aromatizes into estrogen, and unless you want a moon face, no libido and some thicc nipples, i recommend you get an aromatize inhibitor. Any exogenous hormones from a synthetic source cause shutdown; so with that being said, you WILL need a pct. A serm is an absolute necessity to a proper pct. Clomid 50/50/25/25 is the typical dosage protocol
What's wrong with moon face ...
images%20(1).jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would personally run test e at 600 mg a week for your first cycle. You could run it Monday and Thursday, but I ran mine 600 all at once. But wont do that again. Too much at once personally. And make sure you have an AI on hand and make sure you have Nolva for PCT