SuperDrol + VasoPro Ephedrine HCl

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any input as to whether this would be a bad choice to combine the 2 for a cutter? I searched and couldn't find anything talking about the 2 being used in conjunction...

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to see any input on this... sorry I couldn't offer any, just lurkin...

BoxingFool01

Awards
I'm no doctor...but having bad a lipid profile, and then jacking your CNS seems like a crash course. Provided you could keep your lipids in good shape and not have a huge rise in BP from using stims (ECA?) is it a possibility?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You could go the conservative route and run SD alone and still be cautius OR risk messing with your BP by running ECA. BTW, are you using them as cutters, if so then hold off on the ECA, it takes weeks before you even start to see the best results from ECA.

ILoco

Awards
I've been running them together (20mgSD and ECA 2-3ED) and had very good results. I'm on my last week (3wks).

I've been able to keep all of my gains in lean mass and cut body fat at the same time. I'll have before and after pics when I get done this week.

Blood pressure is noticeably up although I have no numbers. I can just tell especially when doing squats or other heavy exertions. I just take a minute to sit down and breathe and it passes.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I have been taking a vasopro every morning before my workout, hasn't affected me any @ 10mg SD.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking a vasopro every morning before my workout, hasn't affected me any @ 10mg SD.
I'm running 10mg also... Are you doing any cardio? If so, has it affected your running any?

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
OK, I've heard two versions now for the ECA. At first, I thought I was to take my 1st dose in the morning, about 20-30 min before cardio to help my endurance. Then, other people tell me that I should definitely NOT take the ECA before cardio, but to wait about an hour after the session to let everything calm down.

Could someone please shed more light on this for me?

Thanks-

ILoco

Awards
OK, I've heard two versions now for the ECA. At first, I thought I was to take my 1st dose in the morning, about 20-30 min before cardio to help my endurance. Then, other people tell me that I should definitely NOT take the ECA before cardio, but to wait about an hour after the session to let everything calm down.

Could someone please shed more light on this for me?

Thanks-
I can just tell you I take it before my cardio. Others will tell you not to because of heart and BP concerns. I don't get my heart rate too high (not over 90% max for my age), so don't worry much about it. It gives me the energy to give it more and get more done. Just don't get crazy with it.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks. We'll see. I definitely keep an eye on my BP. Oh, by the way, lookin good!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All androgens have the potential of raising BP. Some are worse than others. The addition of another BP altering substance like ECA should be done with serious caution at the very least. It is adviseable to know your ECA tolerance seperate from androgen use. It is also adviseable to know your tolerance/response to the particular androgen seperately as well. The combination and produce significant negative sides in terms of BP/HR etc.

I use them together. I have a high tolerance for EC and tolerate androgens and BP issues quite well. The combination does compound them, but I know my resting HR and BP range without any stims or androgens. I know my resting HR and BP range with high doses EC. I also know my resting HR and BP range with androgens. Subsequently I know if I am experience any increased or greater negative HR or BP issues when combined.

It is not a must not. But it is a must know what your baselines and what your are doing before you jump into it. If anyone choses to combine without the knowledge or experience of each individually first hand it could be a recipe for a bad situation.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29