Ligandrol, MK-677, RAD-140 cycle HELP PLZ!!

iwishiwasbig

Awards
Hey guys,

Originally looked into some prohormones recently and obviously displeased in general.

As a background took 2 seperate PH cycles, both potent and I had little to no sides.

I want to bulk hard this cycle. I want to gain as much as I can. I'm leaned the hell out at the moment.

What I am unclear about is the general dosage for LGD, MK677 and RAD.

10mg/ED x 4weeks of LGD
25mg/ED x 12weeks of MK677
10mg/ED x 4weeks of RAD

Post cycling with Nolva for a while after the LGD/RAD

I'm more worried about the LGD and RAD and what doses would be best for seeing the best strength and weight gains.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st of all what brand are they and what dosage do they come as?

iwishiwasbig

Awards
Am I allowed to say which supplier?

10mg x 30mL LGD
25mg x 30mL MK677
10mg x 30mL RAD

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also is that lgd 4033 or 3303?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah does it begin with sarms and end in a x?

iwishiwasbig

Awards
I sent you an inbox. Lemme know what everyone thinks please

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of them bro, not to say there no good, just never heard of them. I'd say the rad and lgd are correct doses and the mk is too but it's the high end, I'd start with
.5 ml (12.5mg) for the 1st week see how you handle the sides. If it's gtg you'll know about it pretty much on the 1st night. 25 mg is the dose they used on trials and therefore proven at that dose but mk can give you some mad sides so start low and work your way up bro.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also you could do with a test base lethargy is gonna hit hard with them 3 compounds. And also expect some bloat from the mk, take a potassium supplement, lower your intake of salt and drink at least a gallon of water a day, also water retention tablets help. It's all good having veins popping out of everywhere but if you look 9 months pregnant it's all for nothing.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd also extend the lgd to 8 weeks and if you can handle it the rad for 6, also make sure you take plenty of fish oil as rad and lgd tank your lipids

Reactions: Nac

iwishiwasbig

Awards
Also you could do with a test base lethargy is gonna hit hard with them 3 compounds. And also expect some bloat from the mk, take a potassium supplement, lower your intake of salt and drink at least a gallon of water a day, also water retention tablets help. It's all good having veins popping out of everywhere but if you look 9 months pregnant it's all for nothing.
Isn't the RAD supposed to give me somewhat of a decent test base?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can't use rad as a test base bro, although it's meant to make your system feel like it was getting a good dose of test, it doesn't really work like that. I'd go for 4ad. However many people choose not to run a test base with sarms and it works out ok for some,but I can tell you now lethargy will kick your butt by week 4.the choice is yours, all we can do on am is steer you right direction.. good luck bro, you should log it on here, if you do, tag me in

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I will second that you want to start the MK lover than 25, 12.5 is perfect.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rad will give you extreme lethargy and low sex drive most likely and definitely will not serve as a test base. 4 andro or epiandro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I sent you an inbox. Lemme know what everyone thinks please
Sending a msg or putting it in the thread is the exact same thing, the admin can read your pm. You can say brands just not websites. If your lgd is legit anywhere from 5-20mg, mk677 10-25mg and idk much bout rad