Need some advice from you gurus.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.37%

Need some advice from you gurus.

I have toyed with the idea of doing an AAS cycle, but I guess I'm just too much of a wuss to deal with the illegalities. So I am now toying with the idea of injecting either 4-AD or 4-AD-cyp. I would rather go with the 4-AD since it has been compared to test. sus., which for a powerlifter rules for it's strength gains. (Actually Anadrol rules, but due to it's toxicity, is not an option.) So I was thinking about running the 4-AD for 4 weeks, clomid or nolva for three, three off, then repeating. Would taking something like Nutrexes' 1-TU, be good to run with this? Educate me.

2. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

For strength i woudl recomend 1-test over 4-ad anyday... 1-test is like fina which makes your strength go through the roof. i would just try the transdermal 1-test product and run anywhere between 200-300mg/day depending on what you think.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..

PS Then theres no needles.. hehehe
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Right on Curt, for strength I'd definitely go with 1-test over 4-AD. 4-AD will help somewhat, yes, but 1-test helps you lift like a madman IMO.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.1%

1-test and 4ad togther are very synergistic. Go with some transdermals from BDC or go with avants 0ne +, while its still available. I hate injecting, I hate needles, I hate my ass cheeks being sore for three days, I hate blood spurting out of my ass cheeks. Injecting can come with some very bad consequences if you dont know what your doing, so please be safe if you choose that route.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.74%

Ask RVEXLER, he's running 4ad cyp right now. Otherwise, you might want to cruise around animals board and see what kind of feedback the people from over there have been giving for that stuff.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.37%

Originally posted by curt2go
    For strength i woudl recomend 1-test over 4-ad anyday... 1-test is like fina which makes your strength go through the roof. i would just try the transdermal 1-test product and run anywhere between 200-300mg/day depending on what you think.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..

PS Then theres no needles.. hehehe
    But from your postings, you said you didn't get that much of a strength increase, and weren't you dosing like a madman? Strength is my only goal, mass is a bonus, but the strength is out of need. I'm barely keeping up with my opponents. I need to blow their doors off. Most of them openly admit to using test. susp., so that is why I was looking at the 4-AD injectable. Educate me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some help from you Carb lovers
    By wolverines in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 11:12 AM
  2. Need some guidance from you pros
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 11:46 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. need some help from you guys