Question for my dad

Tad50

Awards
My dad is 60 yrs old and is about 1.5 wks into his PCT. He did an 8 wk TRT cycle of Test Cyp. @ 200mg/wk.(his last injection was about 2.5 wks ago) For PCT he's been taking 3 caps of Rebound XT a day. He's been comlaining that he's really been crashing for the past several days (feeling shitty and real tired even if he gets 8 hrs sleep). He has liquid tamox. from IBE....should he add that into his PCT? If so, at what dosage? Or, should he just up his rebound dose to 4 caps per day? Would it be bad for him to take both the rebound and tamox.? Any reccommendations would be greatly appreciated. Also, he has access to clomid if yall think that will help.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It's not uncommon to feel a bit crappy after such a cycle. Tomxifen can't hurt, it'll block the effects of what estrogen there is in his body to raise testosterone quicker. If it were me I'd take the nolva in addition to the RXT instead of just upping the current dose of RXT.

size

Awards
  • Established
Why is he coming off? If it was under a doctor's supervision, then I would continue on with the therapy.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
did he get the cyp black market or from a script?

Tad50

Awards
Why is he coming off? If it was under a doctor's supervision, then I would continue on with the therapy.
Well...His endo only prescribed him HCG and GH. My dad decided about 10 wks ago that he wanted to take a little Test to help his immune system out so he bought Test Cyp. from his friend who has a supplier.(his doctor does not know he's doing test) My dad wanted to go through his friend to get the Test because it was cheaper (as opposed to getting it via prescription). So, I guess it's not TRT. He just wanted to do a little Test cycle to help him get over a period where he was really battling a cold/flu.(FYI the Test did help him with his immune system). I jsut spoke with my dad and he told me he injected 1000iu's of HCG the last 2-3 wks of the cycle. Now he's just taking Rebound XT. Should he add the tamoxifen as well?

bigman420

Awards
he should definitely add in the nolva though

size

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest that he return to his physician. Explain his symptoms(leave out his testosterone usage) and see what the response is.