Throbbing pain a week after injection

Kha0s

Awards
I pinned 1 cc of test e 250 last friday in my right quad. No swelling or redness even right after and still none. Just a very sharp throbbing pain that comes and goes throughout the day right from the injection spot. It lasts for 5 seconds or so and comes out of nowhere. It didnt start until day 3. No lump either. Ive been on for years and never experienced this before. Anyone have an idea what could be causing this or experienced similar?

To add, always use new pins, switch tip for drawing and pinning. Been using the same lab for years. This is the 4th vial of this batch as well, halfway through the vial. Im at a loss.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coulda just slightly damaged a nerve. Nerves can be weird, no apparent rhyme or reason to their activity. Like, sh1t going on beneath the skin in close proximity to the damaged nerve that aggravates it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nicked something or scar tissue irritation. Few possible reasons, likely not anything to stress over brah.

Reactions: Nac
wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The fun of poking, similar to fishing, you never know what your gonna get, but calculated decisions can be made or adjusted for a desired outcome. I hate quads, Charlie horse feeling for days, no bueno

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would rotate to a new spot until it stops .. you keep putting oil into the same area and it may well keep pushing on the nerves causing irritation.