Leg injection question.

atlbrvfan

Awards
Why is it so painful?? I feel like someone beat the hell out of my leg all night. I woke up this morning and it hurts really bad to move it. I am 99% certain I injected in the right spot. I aspirated and injected very slowly. Anyone on here have painful leg injections?

The injection wasn't painful at all. Today......a different story. The injection was 250 mg. of Test E.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
You might try one or more of the following:

- be sure to hold the needle very still

- heat the gear first (put the vial in a cup of hot water for a few minutes before drawing, or run the barrel of the syringe under hot water just prior to injecting)

- massage injection site after injection

- dilute your gear with additional sterile oil

-kwantam

atlbrvfan

Awards
Thanks kwantam. Have you ever been really sore like this?

I took a hot bath afterward and I thought I was really still during the injection. Maybe I am still a little nervous. This is still a little new to me.

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
During my last few quad injects, I hit a nerve one time and my leg jumped like 8" off the chair and the next inject in the other leg, I hit a vein and it really hurt a lot. My quads always feel a little sore for the rest of the day but the feeling goes away after a day. Just remember to aspirate, as you have a lot of very large veins running through your quads.

Stumbo

Awards
Quads always hurt for me too, dunno why. Have you tried your glutes yet? Its pretty much the only place I inject, besides my delts.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
bump on what kwantam said...works everytime...except with prop, lol.

Do you have any idea what %'s of BB and BA are in the test enanthate you have?

I know I happen to be extremely sensitive to BA so anything over 3 or 4% usually hurts like hell for about a day or two after injecting.

try kwantams ideas though, they work...especially if you use all of the advice he listed instead of picking one.

regards,
COTC

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
This used to happen to me all the time when i injected my gear at room temp. Warming it up before hand helps A LOT. I would actually place the syringe on the top of the electric kettle and let the kettle come to a boil. By then the contents of the syringe are nice and warm.....and I guess you are also ready to have tea if you so desire lol.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I only have a problem when I inject too close to the knee. I use tough old man's trick of going 2/3-3/4 the way up the quad, dead center. Very little discomfort. Even prop doesn't bother me that much there. Make sure you try different inject spots on the quad. Likely may make a big difference.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
heating the syringe helped me greatly, also the first cycle hurt like hell for me as well, you will get used to it and get better :)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Why is it so painful?? I feel like someone beat the hell out of my leg all night. I woke up this morning and it hurts really bad to move it. I am 99% certain I injected in the right spot. I aspirated and injected very slowly. Anyone on here have painful leg injections?

The injection wasn't painful at all. Today......a different story. The injection was 250 mg. of Test E.
see, Deoudes, you're in good company! (making him feel better!)

Methyl1

Awards
Im usually pretty sore the day after I get injected as well, I can barely sit down and walk bold legged.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
wait wait wait....methyl your injecting now? What the hell are you injecting? Plz tell me its some form of test.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He said he gets injected, I'm afraid he means something else than an injection with a syringe though.. :blink:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I should have known, methyl...you and your damn antics.:rofl:

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Im usually pretty sore the day after I get injected as well, I can barely sit down and walk bold legged.
I've heard that "hot beef injections" can be rather painful, but I don't ever plan on that particular style of protein supplementation.

I highly recommend it to women, though... :hammer:

-kwantam

Methyl1

Awards
wait wait wait....methyl your injecting now? What the hell are you injecting? Plz tell me its some form of test.
Yeah, you could say it contains some form of "test" in it ;)

Kwantam,

Hell, Ive grown so much these past few months as a result of this natural protien supplementation, the oral bioavailability of the protien is second to none!!

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Freaking delts and glutes only for me. The only spots that doesn't hurt. But I have to admit I haven't even tried biceps or tricep. What gauge should I use if I do try tricep injections.

Methyl1

Awards
friggin TUBE STEAKS!
Ahh, the Tube Steak, natures greatest protien source at about 40 grams of protien per serving. I like to vary my protien sources, such as Eggs, Chicken, turkey, Lean roast beef, Tube steak, Tuna :)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Freaking delts and glutes only for me. The only spots that doesn't hurt. But I have to admit I haven't even tried biceps or tricep. What gauge should I use if I do try tricep injections.
I have never pinned, but from what I hear, 25g 5/8inch would be best.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
I have never pinned, but from what I hear, 25g 5/8inch would be best.
I was going to recommend 25g 1" at least. Unless you're built like a twig you're in no danger of hitting bone, which I think is really what scares most people, and you DEFINITELY don't want to inject sub-q. Make sure it gets into the muscle!

BP