Ostarine Stack

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Ran a solo 8 week run of ostarine last summer for recomp, loved it with great results. This winter I did a six week bulk with DMZ and loved it as well. In a few weeks I'm going to go with another 8 wk cycle recomp with ostarine. Any good ideas what I could stack it with, super mandro, andro, etc?

PS I'm setting up my pct and I already have plenty of nolva and armistane at my disposal. Also plenty of saw palmetto, hawthorn berry, and organ armor supps.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They would not cancel each other out. People stack anabolics all the time

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rad or a high doses epiandro product would be a nice recomp cycle.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you are really prone to hair loss, ditch the saw palmetto.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why are people recommending Rad 140? i thought it was the lethargy king, when it first came out heard good things then hearrd really bad things, now good starting to come out again haha

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are people recommending Rad 140? i thought it was the lethargy king, when it first came out heard good things then hearrd really bad things, now good starting to come out again haha
That's because real rad is easier to come by. Previous batches were occasionally spiked with AAS

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Unless you are really prone to hair loss, ditch the saw palmetto.
Oh man am I prone to hair loss, I have few follicles left. I think it's more to unfortunate genetics than anything externally.