Msten, DMZ, Trenevar, Epistane...??? Which one? Need help to decide cycle

rkmich

Awards
Hello All,

Need some advice...First, on TRT now, 50mg Test Cyp SubQ 2x weekly (so 100mg/week), age mid-40s, ~12% BF, excellent health (aside from needing TRT ;-) ).

Wanting to do first ever oral run and trying to decide which to use. Due to some upcoming life changes, I have limited time to run a cycle (might be able to fit in 2 at most, especially if methylated, will need long break between cycles). Therefore I want to use the compound that will give me biggest return for onyl 1-2 short cycles, but also fairly safe (in regards to negative sides) at same time.

Msten and/or DMZ - Was thinking to run one of these for four weeks for one cycle, other one for a second four week cycle (after 8 week break or so between). Of course possible I could stack Msten/DMZ, I know a lot of folks do this with good results, but I would really rather just run one methyl at a time and see how body responds before stacking two methyls.

But, there are also the following below stacks available (2 compounds per pill):

Trenevar (20mg) + Superdrol (12mg)

Epistane (20mg) + Trenevar (20mg)

DMZ (12mg) + Superdrol (12mg)

Anyone have any experience with any of these? Thoughts on dosing? One bad thing about these stacks is you have no control over individual compound dosing as already mixed in one pill. And I must say I am a bit nervous about the Superdrol given what I have read...Maybe a bit too much for me.

As mentioned before, would rather not run a stack and single only at this time, but if any of the above stacks could be more bang for the buck but still relatively safe, I certainly would consider.

Also, will of course be running test in parallel due to TRT, but I wonder if the dose is sufficient to keep some of the typical methyl sides at bay...lowered libido for example? Or should I add maybe some 4andro or epiandro for extra boost (yes, I know best would be to actually add more test, but I get it legally now, and I plan to keep it that way ;-) ).

And of course with any of these orals will run appropriate supports (NAC, TUDCA, Hawthorne, etc.) and will have AI on hand.

Thanks for help

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, the tren is dosed too low for any of the stacked compounds.
It needs to be ran at 90mg when stacked. The tren & sd might work, ( well, it'll work, 30mg sd will blow you up) but the epi/tren stack won't as epi at 60mg is too high.
Dzine/sd or dzine/msten is stupid and pointless.

I'd recommend a good msten clone for 5-6 weeks.
I saw more from 12mg of a.labs ultradrol than from 30mg iron mag labs msten, an they're supposed to contain the same compound.
Dzine would work since you're also on test, but if you could do say 30mg dzine, 75-100mg max lmg for 5-6 weeks that'd bring the most out of everything.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Do not stack DMZ with SD I would run one or other. And if you haven't ran DMZ I would suggest that. 4-6 weeks 30-45mg with tudca and hawthorn berry for cycle support.

Or do a low dose SD cycle but sides can be rough on sd

rkmich

Awards
Thanks all...sounds like those stacks are underdosed crap...glad I checked with you guys before I purchased!

Ok, so to summarize so far...

DMZ plus LMG
Msten solo
DMZ solo

I guess recommend for LMG is extra insurance (extra "wetness" so to speak) in case TRT not sufficient level? First time anyone has recommended LMG to me. What would be benefits of DMZ plus LMG run over Msten solo?

Thanks

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
DmZ or msten both great would run these before sd. But get tudca and up water intake methylated compounds hard on liver. And check bp hawthorn berry or other supposed will keep BP level but need to preload week before. DmZ has great gains in size and strength. Makes me an animal but also very edgy like a rattlesnake. Up carbs and start at 20-30 mg then go up to 45 mg 4-6 weeks max your trt test dose will help lethargy since DMZ or msten shuts you down pretty bad.

DmZ 5 week cycle I gained like 13 lbs kept 8-10

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i personally feel better on dzine with max lmg than without test, or even with test.

rkmich

Awards
To add extra "base" to my TRT, what about adding Sup3r DHEA transdermal? Would that work as well as the LMG?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They're two different hormones. Dhea converts in andro and test.

Lmg converts in ethyl nor-andro and ethyl nor-test

rkmich

Awards
brofessorx Thanks

I knew they converted to different compounds...I am trying to find compound, besides LMG, that can counteract the sides from the DMZ. As now you have me concerned that my TRT test base will not be sufficient.

And I was thinking Super DHEA TD as alternative to LMG. So, do you think it would be sufficient? Maybe not quite as good as LMG, but good enough?

Thanks

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea that will help. Dzine is fast acting, you'll know after the first week is you trt dose is enough.

rkmich

Awards
brofessorx

Thanks...will go that way then...if I decide to go with Msten would you have same recommendation for extra base?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Na.

rkmich

Awards
brofessorx

From that can I conclude your feeling is that DMZ is more harsh than Msten for sides?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep