Turkish pharmacies

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Hello all. Has anyone here ever been to Turkey and seen the nice selection of gear otc? Absolutely mental. Was just wondering if anyone regularly visits here for a few vials and some cheap pct?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the cost and hassle of traveling to a foreign country to save a few dollars isn't really worth it to most people.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
I think the cost and hassle of traveling to a foreign country to save a few dollars isn't really worth it to most people.
I'm from England bro. So going there, having a holiday and buying a few cycles and pct will cost the same as buying a cycle in England or the states... And u get a holiday as well. Vials of test for like 3 quid. It's very very cheap. I am sure plenty of Europeans must do it?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm from England bro. So going there, having a holiday and buying a few cycles and pct will cost the same as buying a cycle in England or the states... And u get a holiday as well. Vials of test for like 3 quid. It's very very cheap. I am sure plenty of Europeans must do it?
Most of the guys here are from the United States, so you won't get many that do this. We aren't quite as lucky as you guys. Lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Plenty of people do this. Can't beat gear straight from the pharmacy. Traveling with it is another story though...

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Plenty of people do this. Can't beat gear straight from the pharmacy. Traveling with it is another story though...
I was OK, just put em in hold and nobody cared. Just kept my receipt to prove I had paid the tax or whatever.. Also I took other meds with me that were labelled with my name on and put pills into that box. Easy af

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
What is a squid? I meant quid. Lmao?