PCT holiday dilemma test e only cycle

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More than likely yes you still will be recovering after 4 weeks. But you should be fine run everything like normal. Buy a natural test booster, if you need something extra, for libido while in spain.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also curious what's the conversion for stones to lbs? I know what it lbs to kgs is but stone are less commonly used.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
233lbs

I've already got some test boosters on hand
Some six star test booster. Was going to take these away with me after I've completed the pct.

So you think I should start PCT and complete it before I go away?

My concern was either loose a lot of gains and no sex drive whilst away esp if natty test doesn't kick in, but on other hand extending to a 18week cycle of course is going to increase chances of harder recovery etc aaarrrgggghhh lost on what to do ha

So far one for starting pct before holiday.....
You'll be fine. 4 week pct is typical anyways. I recommend 6 weeks but 4 weeks is enough. But six star test booster is pretty shty imo. Look into kingsblood, alpha max xt, mtest are all great options. And they should take care of any libido issues.

Sharkdisco

Awards
You'll be fine. 4 week pct is typical anyways. I recommend 6 weeks but 4 weeks is enough. But six star test booster is pretty shty imo. Look into kingsblood, alpha max xt, mtest are all great options. And they should take care of any libido issues.
Aha okay thanks for the recommendations I'll get some ordered one of the above.
With regards to the pct you recommend
Clomid 100/100/50/50 with novla 40/40/20/20

Or clomid just 100 for one week then 50 at 3 weeks?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aha okay thanks for the recommendations I'll get some ordered one of the above.
With regards to the pct you recommend
Clomid 100/100/50/50 with novla 40/40/20/20

Or clomid just 100 for one week then 50 at 3 weeks?
Clomid nolva stacked is great.

Imo go

Clomid​ 50/25/25/25

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion either run your cycle the entire holidays and have the clearout time afterwards. You should not have recovery problems if you continue with hcg.

If you don't want to do that pct before going on holiday and get some proviron to take IF, and only IF you are not that recovered that you can really enjoy the trip.
Also maybe get some icariin for the trip. Won't help with test but will make ed issues less likely, may raise libido and also adds a little vascularity.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion either run your cycle the entire holidays and have the clearout time afterwards. You should not have recovery problems if you continue with hcg.

If you don't want to do that pct before going on holiday and get some proviron to take IF, and only IF you are not that recovered that you can really enjoy the trip.
Also maybe get some icariin for the trip. Won't help with test but will make ed issues less likely, may raise libido and also adds a little vascularity.
Hcg should not be used during pct it is suppressive!!!! During cycle or while esters are clearing only!!!

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Hcg should not be used during pct it is suppressive!!!! During cycle or while esters are clearing only!!!
Yeah well good catch I wrote it suboptimally. I meant aslong as he is on cycle. Should have made that clearer.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think there is gonna be a big difference in recovery time between a 12 week cycle and an 18 week cycle of just Test only. You wont be fully recovered from either scenario in 4 weeks time anyways. It really takes truly like 8-12 weeks to become normal in most cases which is why I like to see people plan on having longer recovery times in PCT and thereafter. When you come off the SERMs, generally speaking there is another 3-4 weeks of normalizing after that transition as well. Be patient. Personally, I'd run the cycle for 18 weeks if I was still making gains at 11-12 weeks in. But thats iust me. If we were talking about contest prep drugs like Tren, Winny, etc I wouldn't take this position though so I hope others don't attempt to conflate my opinion on this with how I'd handle other cycle timing issues.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think there is gonna be a big difference in recovery time between a 12 week cycle and an 18 week cycle of just Test only. You wont be fully recovered from either scenario in 4 weeks time anyways. It really takes truly like 8-12 weeks to become normal in most cases which is why I like to see people plan on having longer recovery times in PCT and thereafter. When you come off the SERMs, generally speaking there is another 3-4 weeks of normalizing after that transition as well. Be patient. Personally, I'd run the cycle for 18 weeks if I was still making gains at 11-12 weeks in. But thats iust me. If we were talking about contest prep drugs like Tren, Winny, etc I wouldn't take this position though so I hope others don't attempt to conflate my opinion on this with how I'd handle other cycle timing issues.
Great advice IMO

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid and whatever supplements you need to help being cholesterol back to normal levels. You probably don't need an AI if you didn't already have gyno or gyno issues but maybe just getting some Arimistane or whatever AI just in case.

You could start with 50mg per day of Clomid but I wouldn't keep that dose for long. I'd probably do it for a week or two then drop to 25mg/day and run that for 6 weeks or so. Longer PCT will work better in the end.

Personally, to hang on to gains from the cycle, I'd be getting GHRP's and maybe considering other non-steroidal options. Of course, if diet and protein intake ever mattered, it would be during PCT.