Tren-A-Stane???

jeanc

Awards
Hello everyone, I had a few questions about this oral stack called Tren-A-Stane. I'm still kind of green so don't hate me if I sound like it.

I've cycled a few times in the past with great results using Tren alone, or in other combo stacks, and never had any s***ty side affect besides mild hair thinning and some acne (lucky compared to friends of mine). I've never used Epi in any of them and was wondering if anyone on here has used this product (tren-a-stane) or stacked Tren and Epi. I've read it's common to stack together, but I just wanted to know what to expect in regards to results.

Also, just to be safe, I got some androsta. I'm fairly certain this doesn't count as a SERM, but I was curious if I could add it just to reduce cortisol and whatever elevated estrogen my body might produce. I know Epi and Tren are pretty good as far as not getting gyno but that's always one of my main concerns besides my dick functioning properly when I'm done.

Overall my plan is 40mg Tren/40mg Epi per day for 4 weeks, and possibly add 25mg andrtosta per day for 4 weeks then kick up the amount to 75mg during my PC. Also any suggestions for a good PCT? I have this stuff called Halotropin my friend gave me but it looks like some GNC s***. I'm not sure if I need something as good as nolvadex if I add the androsta but seriously any suggestions/info is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Never used either but epi/tren is a well known and extremely effective stack . Lean strength gains . I'm sure you can find some logs on here if you search . Or I'm sure some people who have run the combo will chime in

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dosage for trenadione or dienedione ( both are called tren ph's, only trenadione converts into trenbolobe, dienadione converts into dienolone) usually starts at 90mg an most prefer 120+mg Your epistane dosage is perfect.
At the dosages you listed, you'll only be waisting the tren, and basically running an epi cycle at 40mg.

Me personally I'd never run trenadione without a serm or rx strength ai for pct

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're correct in that it most certainly does not suffice as a replacement for a SERM. Get some clomid, if your worried about guns rebound off of the epi, I'd pick up some anastrozle/adex/ECT. After you have those covered, add whatever you want to pct on top, just know there's a point of diminished returns.

As for cycle dosing, I've never run tren before but as mentioned that doseage is far too low comparing to other basic cycles. Epi is a solid dose but depending on your caps you could always start a little lower.