Question using oral trest for preworkout

manup

Awards
What would be a good dose and would it still act as a test base if using another ph eg msten

Ninja23

Awards
As pwo 50mgs is usually the dose I've done this up to 100mgs but never felt it which sucks but 50mgs usually does it for everyone

Choppedjunior

Awards
It will not act well as a test base. its half life is so short that you wouldn't have a good steady level in blood stream. best to get Transdermal. Maybe you could do 25mg morning/PW/Night but taking all at once PW wouldn't keep levels stable and prob feel meh

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Could always use it strictly as a PWO and something else to go along with it as a test base.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself a transdermal Trest. Or you would have to dose at least 3 times per day. The half life is only 4 hours oral. But even then the levels wouldn't be steady enough.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as the base aspect, only preworkout will not cut it. If you absolutely have to go oral then do the best you can to split up doses evenly throughout the day (3x-largest dose pre). As stated above, it would be in your best interest to get TD to keep it steady and you can use your oral pre.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't use oral trest for anything except PWO. Just a waste IMO.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't use oral trest for anything except PWO. Just a waste IMO.
This ^.

In the fall I'm going to be experimenting and running a combo of 4 Andro and oral trest pwo only. Gonna use the 4 Andro due to its longer half life (dose morning and evening) with trest as a boost. Gonna play with dosing.

This will be a base for epistane. So to answer your question, you do need something else with it. That is unless you wanna dose every few hrs.

Choppedjunior

Awards
MSTEN will shut you down hard. I ran 75mg of Transdermal trest alongside, and even that wasn't enough i felt so awful ended 4 weeks in. But Oral will not cut it, id be surprised if EPI Andro helps much, but who knows everyone is different

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
MSTEN will shut you down hard. I ran 75mg of Transdermal trest alongside, and even that wasn't enough i felt so awful ended 4 weeks in. But Oral will not cut it, id be surprised if EPI Andro helps much, but who knows everyone is different
What did you dose the msten at?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
This ^.

In the fall I'm going to be experimenting and running a combo of 4 Andro and oral trest pwo only. Gonna use the 4 Andro due to its longer half life (dose morning and evening) with trest as a boost. Gonna play with dosing.

This will be a base for epistane. So to answer your question, you do need something else with it. That is unless you wanna dose every few hrs.
This is the exact scenario i was just searching for. Ill be using 4 andro at 450mg per day as my test base, and was curious how oral trest pre workout would work in combination with the 4 andro. Just like 30-60mg trest oral pre workout for a nice pwo boost. Did you try this yet? Curious if its a bad idea because of oral trest short half life.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I loved trest for pwo... I took it at 40mg. I'm just getting back into the idea of cycles now- and looking for something to use as a test base, preferably oral. 4 andro can be used for this?