How much liquid nolva = real nolva?
- 06-02-2005, 10:25 AM
- 06-02-2005, 10:48 AM
- 06-02-2005, 11:01 AM
This has been asked about a thousand times on this board - please try doing some research.
As noted above - the ratio is approximately 3:2
06-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Don't forget that Customs liquid Nolva is really 20mg/ml of tamoxifen. DO NOT CONVERT
06-02-2005, 10:01 PM
ok good...i was about to say if i took 120 mg of nolva id be mad, but mine was custom's
06-02-2005, 10:36 PM
I just looked and customs is citrate too............
06-02-2005, 10:43 PM
I know, the label makes it sound like 20mg of tamoxifen citrate, but it's not, it really 30mg tamoxifen citrate. So it's actually equivalent to a 20mg tamoxifen pill per each ml. I tested one of his current batches myself about 2 months ago. The assay was 149%, that means he's already boosted it to account for the conversion. It comes ready to go. So if you've been taking 3ml thinking you were getting 40mg tamoxifen, you've really been getting 60mg! It's cool though, that's a better PCT dose anyway. Spread the word, because I've had to say this 3 or 4 times now, and people should know not only what a good deal it is, but be aware of the higher dose too so as not to take too much.Originally Posted by tommyboy
Similar Forum Threads
- By DRAMBRO in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:31 PM
- By augie2020 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2010, 06:46 PM
- By cheaboii in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2008, 08:50 PM
- By Phenomenal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2003, 09:40 AM
- By Irongame in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2003, 09:15 PM