Add epiandro mid cycle?

Idkwhattoput

Awards
Hey all, I am almost two weeks into my first cycle ever using 1 Andro at 300mg/day. I read somewhere that you should only use one compound on your first cycle, which seemed sensible but I am starting to get concerned that I will not see the results I wanted and just wasted my money. I know the Andros take about 4 weeks to really kick in, I plan on running for 8 weeks. Epiandro kicks in pretty quickly from what I understand, so I'm thinking adding that might be worth while for the final 6 weeks.

What do yall think of adding epiandro two weeks into the cycle? Or should I just stick it out with the 1 Andro and see how it goes? Thinking about running a 1/4/epi stack later this year.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I did 1/4/Epi andro as my second cycle. My first cycle being osta. I loved it and I got really nice strength from the Epi. I say add it in

Idkwhattoput

Awards
Okay should I get more series about cycle support and pct if I throw in the epiandro then? Also what dosage for the epiandro, should I go the full 1000mg that many suggest? Wasn't too concerned about sides with the 1 Andro alone. Also have low blood pressure due to genetics.

Current cycle support:
milk thistle 500mg
saw palmetto 445mg x2
Fish oil x2

I have primeval labs mega pct

Newbie here appreciate any advice

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT should contain a SERM-clomid or Nolva regardless, as you are running a pro hormone which will suppress you. I have always used OL Ar1macare pro or CEL cycle assist as on cycle supports as I'm a firm believer in using these things. No point having gains if your body suffers. 1000mg Epi in my opinion is too high to start. I started at 500 and then 750, then 1000 for the last 2 weeks. I would go up slowly if I were you. Other people may say otherwise but for your first cycle this is what I would do. Also get a blood pressure monitor. Andros can spike blood pressure, however yours is low so I don't honestly know how this will affect you but at least you can monitor it.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
oh for sure add it in....work up to 1000mg after one week.

Idkwhattoput

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Will have to look into finding a credible source for clomid/nolva

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
1000mg? The highest I've ever seen it recommended is 400....I've been on epi 400 mg for 4 weeks and am pretty disappointed

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
1000mg? The highest I've ever seen it recommended is 400....I've been on epi 400 mg for 4 weeks and am pretty disappointed
You're not reading the right things then lol. 330mg for 1andro and 750-1000mg for epi is the norm

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
You're not reading the right things then lol. 330mg for 1andro and 750-1000mg for epi is the norm
Guess I'll bump it up for the rest of bottle. One site I read even said to never go over 200 of epiandro.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Androvar from hard rock...bottle says don't exceed 400mg
That's way too low of a dose per capsule. Get some OL EPI Elite, dose it at 1000mg. A bottle gets you a month.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
That's way too low of a dose per capsule. Get some OL EPI Elite, dose it at 1000mg. A bottle gets you a month.
Androvar is 180 capsules so it would last me 18 days lmfao. 10 pills a day is retarded.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running Androvar from hard rock...bottle says don't exceed 400mg
That's a suggestion for beginners. On the write website write up it says 400-600mg for aggressive users. It does have liposomal delivery which will enhance absorption outside of regular epi. Super-epi 60 count bottle is 500mg daily for 4 weeks and the elite will put you at the gram a day. Both good brands though. I have ran 500mg of epi with others compounds and has always provided decent results. Play with your dosing and see what's best for you.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
That's for legal purposes. On the write website write up it says 400-600mg for aggressive users. It does have liposomal delivery which will enhance absorption outside of regular epi. Super-epi 60 count bottle is 500mg daily for 4 weeks and the elite will put you at the gram a day. Both good brands though.
I'm going to myrtle beach Saturday so I'm gonna go 600-700 rest of this week and see how it feels. I got 90 pills left plus some Spartan lean v2 I can mix in too..that's dosed at 150mg a pill but that said 2 pills a day too.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
These companies want you to think that you can get a month supply for the same price as a test booster (when in fact its enough for 10 days and you want to run it for 8 weeks or its a waste of time, money and results).

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
I asked about dosing in a thread and was told to do that the bottle said. I guess you have to do your own home work some times.
1-andro-330
4-andro-330
Epi 750-1000

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have bad experience with aggression on epi/1? Bout to start an internship... was quite irritable on 4/1 so wanna be safe than sorry.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely get a SERM. IMO, one should be ran no matter how light or heavy the cycle.

Mega PCT looks alright, but there are better options out there. I prefer an all on in product. There are a few out there, including AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Definitely get a SERM. IMO, one should be ran no matter how light or heavy the cycle.

Mega PCT looks alright, but there are better options out there. I prefer an all on in product. There are a few out there, including AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.
Do you think AI is necessary if using Clomid at 12.5mgED

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I asked about dosing in a thread and was told to do that the bottle said. I guess you have to do your own home work some times.
1-andro-330
4-andro-330
Epi 750-1000
Looks good bro. Make sure to have some steller cycle support, an AI and a solid PCT.