Cytomel question

pinzino

Awards
I am currently in fourth cycle progress. I am planning the use of cytomel. Should I start while on cycle or after post cycle therapy. I have never used T3 before so I could use some input on dosages and duration. Any information would be greatly appreciated. pinzino.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a search.

Crankin'steiN

Awards
You should use the T3 during your cycle, so you can stay big while your cutting....

You need to slope up and slope down. Usually the slope is more gradual at the end of the cycle. The typical cycle is about 6 weeks. For exact dosages do a search. Also most people don't go over 100mcg a day.

zdoor

Awards
Here's a pretty standard way to go. I'd also run clen with it for the best results:

21 days on 21 days off then 21 days back on

Tabs per day of clen...333444555666555444333

Tabs per day of t-3.....111222333444333222111

In the off 21 days i suggest taking a ECA stack...

pinzino

Awards
I am going to follow zdoor suggestion. I think I will probably purchase some valium so I can sleep. Good or bad idea?
I will do a search also. Pinzino.

nitro-sting

Awards
Valium BAD idea use AMBIEN its non adictitive!

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nitro ! ambien doesnt make u hallucinate ? i hate ambien ! lol .

mekler

Awards
i like ambien, makes me sleep like a baby, but yeah if you fight the pill and stay awake it makes you hallucinate a little bit :D

pinzino

Awards
Don't have access to ambien though. Vals are only option I guess. Just have to be careful not to get hooked. GHB puts me to sleep like a baby maybe I'll use that.

Crankin'steiN

Awards
Here's a pretty standard way to go. I'd also run clen with it for the best results:

21 days on 21 days off then 21 days back on

Tabs per day of clen...333444555666555444333

Tabs per day of t-3.....111222333444333222111

In the off 21 days i suggest taking a ECA stack...
I suggest coming off the T3 with a bit more of a slope...