HELP - Can I stop a PH for a few days and try again??? OL Reps ENTER

Choppedjunior

Awards
Hi everyone,

Sorry for a few posts lately.

I have been on OL LGD 8mg and MK677 20mg for 6 weeks, everything was fine.

On week 6 added in 50mg TD Trest and 25mg Oral trest on wed.

I don't believe it was the Oral Tr3st as if i recall i started feeling pressure prior to the oral, as it started a few days after the TD, but I have had migraines ALL day so painful to the point i can hardly move. Blood pressure seems to be ok 136/72 on average, some days even in normal range. The headaches pulse with my heart beat. I am drinking plenty of water around a gallon, on support supps Arm1care Pro. and drinking water with lemon juice in case its raised BP from Bloat and maybe this slight raise in BP is causing the migraines.

I think my Estro is ok? but can't tell with no bloods and honestly can't wait that long to find out. as would take about a week to get results and I'm not sure i can go another day. Although today seems to be ok as last night i didnt take an of the tr3st, but usually mornings aren't bad its the evenings when it starts.

I dropped the MK677 down to 10mg from 20, LGD still at 8mg, and dropped the oral trest and TD trest down to 25mg. Can i come off the TD Trest for a few days to see if this is the issue? then maybe start back up again slowly? Its odd as I've run TD before never had this issue. I am just not sure what to do as i don't want to cut the LGD MK cycle 6 weeks short, as I'm assuming if i come completely off the Tr3st I should go into PCT.

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
IMO, i wouldnt stop and start again.. dont want to send your hormones on a rollercoaster ride. Since you say that you have run TD without issues, maybe its the trest caps thats causing the problems as LGD and MK didnt give me any sides at all. Just my two cents.

Choppedjunior

Awards
IMO, i wouldnt stop and start again.. dont want to send your hormones on a rollercoaster ride. Since you say that you have run TD without issues, maybe its the trest caps thats causing the problems as LGD and MK didnt give me any sides at all. Just my two cents.

see thats what i was thinking, but my last does of Oral was around noon Monday, and yesterday I still had the pains? 24 hours after dosage and its half-life is a few hours? or could it have still been in my system?

My last dose of TD was yesterday around 9am. I haven't taken any today so its been 24 hours. Maybe ill try again tonight, then split the dose up and do 12.5mg am and PM and if it keeps happening stop the Tr3st. But if I do stop Tr3st since i should be shut down from the LGD can i continue LGD cycle you think or just end it all? go to PCT.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
see thats what i was thinking, but my last does of Oral was around noon Monday, and yesterday I still had the pains? 24 hours after dosage and its half-life is a few hours? or could it have still been in my system?

My last dose of TD was yesterday around 9am. I haven't taken any today so its been 24 hours. Maybe ill try again tonight, then split the dose up and do 12.5mg am and PM and if it keeps happening stop the Tr3st. But if I do stop Tr3st since i should be shut down from the LGD can i continue LGD cycle you think or just end it all? go to PCT.
You can lower or drop the Trest and see if the symptoms alleviate. It is also possible that it might unrelated, but if it goes away I would probably not pick it back up and just continue to finish your LGD assuming you're feeling better.

Choppedjunior

Awards
You can lower or drop the Trest and see if the symptoms alleviate. It is also possible that it might unrelatedbut if it goes away I would probably not pick it back up and just continue to finish your LGD assuming you're feeling better.

Thanks guys. Yeah this has been very odd, not sure what has been going on. I will lower it to 2 doses of 12.5mg and if symptoms continue, ill drop the Trest and continue with LGD.