Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in the short run which would you pick? 50mg/day d bol or 20md/day m-1t

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Two totally different evils dude. Personally, I'd go with Dbol over M1T due to the sides, stacked with some form of test of course.

NEMO1975

Awards
honestly I like m1t better, no bloat solid dry gains, Dbol makes u feel good though and u get really strong but all the bloating and the difficulty of keepin gains.......m1t does not have that big problem but.......I ran test with it to keep me goin, m1t makes u tired as ****.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
as mentioned, the M1T would need to be stacked with a fast acting Test if used as a jump start eg Prop. Otherwise, the sides are nasty. You might jump be better off using prop alone as the kickstart, I don't know from experience however.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
honestly I like m1t better, no bloat solid dry gains, Dbol makes u feel good though and u get really strong but all the bloating and the difficulty of keepin gains.......m1t does not have that big problem but.......I ran test with it to keep me goin, m1t makes u tired as ****.
M1T bloats the sh!t out of me. Far from dry IMO.

NEMO1975

Awards
wow u got bloat from m1t, I never heard of this had this happened to anyone else?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
m1t blew me up like a ballon, and ruined me...i felt like a pig

NEMO1975

Awards
wow **** i've done 30mg of that stuff and the worst that happened was I was always tired and was not that hungry.

maetenloch

Awards
For me taking M1T by itself had some decent gains, but the lethargy made it hard to really work out. However recently I used M1T as a kickstart to a test/tren cycle, and it was like a totally different substance (I had a lot of M1t from before the ban and my dbol supplies were low so I thought I would switch up). I've noticed some nice lean gains and strength increases within the first week of taking it and haven't noticed any lethargy at all. I stopped the m1t after 3 weeks when the longer esters kicked in, and so far have kept all the early gains.

bigman420

Awards
i had a lot of bloat from m1t in my face......if i could get my hands on some more,id run it with test...i like m1t more than dbol tho, b/c dbol made me bloat like crazy...although dbol made me quite strong

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got bad bloat at 20 mgs of m1t ran alone but really strong, used d @ 30 mgs/d and could barely walk because of the pumps so I am still not sure which.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on a low-carb, low-sodium cutting diet, along with using eca, and was still bloating up like mad on M1T.

As far as sides go, it's a no-brainer for me, go with the dbol. M1T made me into a borderline narcoleptic at times, and it didn't matter if I took it all at once, split up throughout the day, with carbs, without food, etc. 4AD did nothing to help with lethargy on M1T either. I tried using letrozole to combat the M1T bloat, which did nothing. Dbol, on the other hand, had me feeling great. Energy was plentiful, mood was great, and libido was rockin'. It made me retain water as well, but anti-e's kept it within reason.

Both gave me painful lower back pumps, but moreso with dbol. I used 30mg dbol/day, and only 10mg M1T at my highest dosing level, so that may have had something to do with it. As far as gains, it's a tossup however.

Reem

Awards
Does anyone know/experienced which of the two is harder on the hair and which on the liver?

I did M1T,want to try d-bol maybe and am trying to figure out which of the two actually gives more sides in most people.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theoretically m1t would be less because of the lower effective dose of methylation in the system, but I am probably wrong.

Reem

Awards
Theoretically m1t would be less because of the lower effective dose of methylation in the system, but I am probably wrong.
You can't compare their toxicity based on the amount of mg's of 'methylated compound' you take right?

That would mean Dbol being less toxic to the body than for example Drol (+- 40mg dosage <> +- 100 mg dosage), whereas per mg it isn't. Or is this knowledge of mine wrong.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Dbol is not even in the same league as M1T when it comes to toxicity.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i looked like i could have stepped onto stage after 3 weeks of m1t....stuff is ridiculous. also ripped me to frickin shreds. cant really complain of any bloat, ive never looked so good in my entire life

when i combined it with prostan and finigenx i didnt get the lethary half as bad. that and nizoral knocked out almost all of the side effects. my friends also told me that if anything, m1t had decreased my acne.

im on havoc right now along with 500mgs of testosterone a week, and i constantly feel like i need a nap. id say it worse than m1t for me in this regard.

never tried dbol...never really had a reason to

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13