IMPORTANT QUESTION - Olympus Labs Legend LGD-4033 etc

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm going to be starting up on Olympus Labs - Ghar1ne soon for the minimum dosage for 3 months, then after that I was thinking of jumping on Olympus Labs - Legend on my bulk.

I wanted to get some insight on all this..
I am planning to split up the 90 capsules of the ol - legend lgd in 3 monthly cycles eg; 1month on (30caps 4mg) 2-4weeks off. So altogether it'll be 3 months worth spit into 3 at 4mgs.
I've never used anything like this before, closest thing is probably Anabeta Elite, but I have done a fair bit of research on sarms in general.

I watched a fair bit of youtube videos. I had come across one in particular that said if cycle ends before 42days (4-6weeks), the body doesn't detect any major change in free test lvls and never raises estrogen, so the brain doesn't signal for major suppression that is equivalent to shutdown etc. It may suppress a little bit naturally but after use is stopped before 42days, your natural levels should all bounce back up and regulate. Longer and higher doses allow for the brain to detect the free test levels, estrogen may rise etc and tells your nuts to slow down production so it takes much longer to get everything to regulate, resulting in the use of pct etc.
Also, poor sleep and many other factors can result in suppressed test, your body naturally bounces back.

What do you guys think?

Source;
It wont allow me to post links at the moment, but the video on youtube is called; "Testosterone Estrogen blockers SARMs and why you PCT" - Info I'm talking about is at 3:30 onwards.

dacosta

Awards
Yes of course when your cycle is shorter than you got less supression.
I wouldn't run LGD longer than 6 weeks becauste it is one of the strongest sarms with the most supression.

I think you won't make good results with only 4mg a day. Studies are done with up to 22mg a day.

Haymaker210

Awards
I am currently on OL Mass GH (lgd-4033 and mk-677) I don't think you will see much at 4mg. I ran 8mg for the first 3 weeks then bumped it up to 12mg. I am also using 2 pumps ed of dermacrine as a test base.

I am about 7 weeks in and only started feeling mild suppression recently.

I would start your cycle at 8mg with a teat base, see how you get on and bump the doseage up if you feel the need to.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My experience with LGD is 12 wks at 10-15mg ED. Best gains are made between wks 6-10 before tapering off. At wk 6 I was mildly suppressed at the end of wk12 my test had crashed completely. Bloods at 5wks or so post cycle after lowish dose SERM PCT showed almost complete recovery.

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Thanks for the help, appreciate it. Do you guys think proper dosage and duration will depend on your weight etc?

dacosta

Awards
Yes the dosage will definetly depending on your weight.
But just try it out in your first cycle. Start at 4mg the first days and than 8mg. In week 2 try 12 mg, in week 3 16mg. And than choose what works best for you.

I wouldn't recommend to go at 20mg or higher for people under 90kg. Also your %of muscles play a role.

Go on it for 4-6 weeks at a dosage 8-12 mg and get your results. After that don't forget a Mini Pct.

When you do a longer Cycle than 6 weeks you need a FULL Pct!