max amount of trimax

GottaMakeIt

Awards
For those who have used Trimax, whats the max amount uve used?
I started using trimax about 12 days ago, (tapering upto 2 pills) but didnt notice any effects or weightloss , so I upped the dose to 3 pills (6 mg) yesterday and the effets are very appearent today, down 2 lbs and sewating like crazy, feeling hot ..like my body te,perature is up. . Should i keep ruiing 3 pills the duration of my 4 week cycle?
Keep in mind I weight about 240 lbs

thnak you

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Over on the supplement board, most advise against 3. I tried 3 my first cycle and didnt get any increased effect, so second cycle I only used 2. I plotted my weight loss vs day and # of pills and the graph showed no difference in the rate of 2 vs 3. I started out at 225, so its possible you may need more. It took about a week for me to really notice any effect, so 12 days does seem lke a long time to not see any effect. I never had the sweats or increased bowel movements others have reported, only the increased heart rate, and a couple of nose bleeds. But I didnt worry too much about the nose bleeds - I have had problems from one side for years, had a blood vessel cauterized but it didnt help much.

GottaMakeIt

Awards
Over on the supplement board, most advise against 3. I tried 3 my first cycle and didnt get any increased effect, so second cycle I only used 2. I plotted my weight loss vs day and # of pills and the graph showed no difference in the rate of 2 vs 3. I started out at 225, so its possible you may need more. It took about a week for me to really notice any effect, so 12 days does seem lke a long time to not see any effect. I never had the sweats or increased bowel movements others have reported, only the increased heart rate, and a couple of nose bleeds. But I didnt worry too much about the nose bleeds - I have had problems from one side for years, had a blood vessel cauterized but it didnt help much.
BUMP,