Weight Loss and Muscle Build, HELP needed

CharlieHere

Awards
Hello everyone,

My name is Charlie and I’m 28. I work on board cargo vessels from where I’m writing right now as well. Might seem like an irrelevant private info but it will be relevant due to some factors like limited diet possibilities, free time etc.

To start with a brief ‘history’, I was a coach-potato for almost the last decade and this year I hit 100kg for the first time (102kg [225lb] to be precise) which made me change my lifestyle, as much as I could considering the circumstances. I’m 185cm which would be like 6’ or 6’ 1’’. I guess 100kg would be acceptable for some but in my case we’re not talking about muscles, we’re talking about fat. I do feel like an intruder here since I have absolutely nothing to do with body-building but since I’m considering some steroids and need some help I figured out I’ll stop-by here even it means getting bashed by the whole community. I can handle it.

So in January (about 4 months ago) I stopped eating junk which was part of my daily ‘diet’ together with most carbs. Not a strict diet but definitely a big change in food intake, especially on the calorie-intake side. I also started training, mostly cardio, running (around the vessel and ‘in-one-place’), some push-ups, sit-ups and other exercises which are a combination of the mentioned or similar ones. Later on I added some (light) weight lifting (about 15-20kg) with 5-6 sets of 20-30 reps. So nothing intensive but I have been sweating for the last few months, almost every day with 1-day break a week, on average. The ‘training sessions’ are normally 45min up to an hour.

In the last 3 months I came from 102kg [225lb] to 91kg [200lb] which was a very good result for me. I could feel and see the weight loss but honestly my main problem was belly fat and I feel like that’s the one place where I lost least weight. I did lose some and I know I reduced the waist by few cm but still... far from the results I was going for.

In the last month the weight reduction was significantly lower and I lost like 2-3kg in a whole month, with basically the same training schedule and food/calorie intake. I feel like it’s getting more and more difficult to go even lower even though I’m not too worried about the weight anymore as I am about the belly fat, especially the so-called ‘love handles’.

I never took any supplements, especially not steroids but browsing the never-ending internet I am tempted to consider trying them out, for a cycle or two, not more. I’m not interested in any dramatic results, not interested in becoming a ripped body-builder or whatever (hope this doesn’t come out too strong) but if I could use some supplements/steroids in order to speed up my progress and get me the results I want, I’m willing to consider them.

I am doing my own research for the last few weeks gathering information from different websites, medical articles, lab studies etc. including a lot of useful information from this forum itself. However, I decided to ‘say hello’ and see if a ‘direct approach’ with yield some more specific information for me and save me some time which is, again, quite limited.

The first ‘thing’ I came across was CLEN. I know personally some people who used to take it (usually for the same purpose as me) and they were quite satisfied. I felt, however, that they run into it without too much information or understanding at all. Seems like it ended up just fine for them but I’m not willing to go that road without knowing what I’m doing and why. As far as I’ve read, CLEAN is the most effective steroid for weight-loss and together with my current life-style I believe it would get me at least some of the results I’m after. I’d probably go with the 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off cycle for 6 weeks (2on / 2off / 2on) starting with a lower dosage (about 60-80 µg) the first week (to see how my organism reacts to it) and then build it up to the 120-140µg per day in the last 2 weeks after the 2-week break).

That was my original plan but you know how internet is. Only CLEN is not enough, should be used stack with this and that and that’s when I ‘lost track’ a bit. Seems like TEST is almost a ‘must’ for any similar stack but I’ll go a step ahead and say that I would not prick myself at this stage (and probably any stage) so that’s not an option. Orally intake only. Then I saw a lot of stack including CLEN and WILLY (willy would prevent excessive muscle loss, not that I have much) but again mostly with TEST or even a lot of other substances I didn’t even have time to research yet. T3 is one of them, again... stacked with CLEN or even CLEN+WILLY+T3 (all orally). So at this stage I’m a bit lost and I need your help. At least getting the pieces of information together and then I’ll decide IF I will go that road and how.

So one of the options I’m considering right now is CLEN and WILLY in which case I’d start taking WHEY protein as well and would add more resistance and strength training (especially with weights) on my current ‘plan’. I’d also take some guarana extract / taurine in case I have some muscle cramps (wouldn’t take them unless I do have problems). In some places I’ve read that CLEN+WILLY is a good combo, on other places that it’s terrible idea. Quite difficult to see a precise ‘picture’ so I’m hoping that you will help me out here.

As for the dosage, I mentioned about the CLEN and then plan above. As for WILLY, I’d probably take it for the straight 6 weeks (no break like with CLEN), starting with a lower dosage (around 30mg per day) seeing how my body reacts and then building it up to 50mg, probably from week 3, when a break from CLEN starts. Whey protein would be there because I don’t have an option to get enough proteins otherwise (refer to the first paragraph) and I’m considering taking about 20g, 2 times a day (40g per day). Again, taurine would be only in case of problems with muscle cramps.

T3 also seems to be part of the similar stacks most of the time but I haven’t research it enough yet.

As far as impotence goes, I don’t care at all as long as it’s temporary. Again, refer to the first paragraph and why is that. That’s why I guess I could go without TEST.

I’m sure some (if not most) of you will say that I should just continue with exercise and diet which is fair but I’d still like to hear some opinions about the mentioned stack, some suggestions and possible changes either on other supplements/steroids or on the dosage itself. I will continue my routine no matter what but if I can get better results quicker with one cycle or two then I’m willing to consider trying it.

Sorry for the long post and for not including some ‘basic info’ which I’ve seen most do like bf % etc. but I just don’t have the means to find out that and similar information.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

- Charlie

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Using t3 without steroids is a big no-no, the t3 will all literally eat whatever​ muscle you have. Stay away

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Winny and clen will work well but I'd suggest something like .5mgs of arimidex to eliminate any conversion.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he should use clen but it seems like he has made up his mind so I believe that if he understands the dangers and still wants to do it we should just help him do it as safe as he can.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly. You need to learn how to eat and train properly. You can use some Whey, multi vits and Fat burners. You can do what you want, but I would advise against it

CharlieHere

Awards
Using t3 without steroids is a big no-no, the t3 will all literally eat whatever​ muscle you have. Stay away
I never said I was considering taking t3 alone. I was considering taking it with clen and possibly winnie.

And if the next reply will be that clen is not a steroid (technically correct) then I wonder why most of cutting stacks are exactly made of a combination of clen and T3...

I don't think he should use clen but it seems like he has made up his mind so I believe that if he understands the dangers and still wants to do it we should just help him do it as safe as he can.
I don't think I ever said that I made up my mind. And neither that I'm going for it. I'm researching and reading and part of the research is asking a thing or two directly on the forum. I'm considering the things I mentioned, doesn't mean that I will do some or all of it.

Honestly. You need to learn how to eat and train properly. You can use some Whey, multi vits and Fat burners. You can do what you want, but I would advise against it
Due to the nature of my work and daily routine I'm doing as much as I can in both diet and training department. I'm planning to increase the training a bit by starting to lift next week but there is not much more I can do about any of that. Not at this stage. Whey would definitely be part of "my cycle" but I'm not sure if I should take it now being afraid that I will slow my weight-loss pace even more.

And when you say 'fat burners', what exactly you have in mind? I googled it way before but just wondering what's on your mind exactly. Thanks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Listen, your a adult and you can obviously do as you please, but, no 1 that just started working out should be considering any of those. Without a solid foundation you will have to rely on those forever. As soon as you come off your going to start gaining back fat and losing muscle and eventually be right back where u started. It's in your best interest to spend at LEAST a year or 2 getting in shape naturally and learn how to eat and train. All your doing is putting a band-aid on a bullet hole

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I never said I was considering taking t3 alone. I was considering taking it with clen and possibly winnie.

And if the next reply will be that clen is not a steroid (technically correct) then I wonder why most of cutting stacks are exactly made of a combination of clen and T3...

I don't think I ever said that I made up my mind. And neither that I'm going for it. I'm researching and reading and part of the research is asking a thing or two directly on the forum. I'm considering the things I mentioned, doesn't mean that I will do some or all of it.

Due to the nature of my work and daily routine I'm doing as much as I can in both diet and training department. I'm planning to increase the training a bit by starting to lift next week but there is not much more I can do about any of that. Not at this stage. Whey would definitely be part of "my cycle" but I'm not sure if I should take it now being afraid that I will slow my weight-loss pace even more.

And when you say 'fat burners', what exactly you have in mind? I googled it way before but just wondering what's on your mind exactly. Thanks.
I don't know what's on the US market for fat burners.. But I mean supplements. You have only been doing this a few months. There is no need for any hormones at this stage. To each their own though.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
When I say get diet and training in order I mean get to know ypur body. Takes a while to know what worka for you and what doesn't. Eg for me rice is ultimate when bulking. I gain lbm and look pumped all day. Pasta on the other hand makes me fat. Another eg. I respond to 8-10 Reps with heavy ass weights, not to 12-20 Reps with lighter weight.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Excuse the spelling.. It's my cell.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
First of all, taking clen, t3 and winny is dumb idea for anyone, let alone someone new to training. You need test to avoid feeling like complete poo on this stack and to keep the winny from wrecking your joints. Also staying on any of these compounds for any substantial period of time if you are not in shape is a very bad idea. T3 will eat up what little muscle you have, clen isn't exactly easy on an unconditioned heart (or anyone's heart technically), and winny will destroy your lipid levels, which no offense are probably already **** based on your previous diet.

Not trying to flame you, but this is really inadvisable, I doubt a single user here will tell you that it is a good idea. You should keep training and improving your diet and keep doing research, like a lot of research. Research for 2-3 months and keep doing what you are doing now, and even more if you can. I researched for a year before I even considered using anabolics. Good luck bro, sometimes it takes time.

CharlieHere

Awards
I don't know what's on the US market for fat burners.. But I mean supplements. You have only been doing this a few months. There is no need for any hormones at this stage. To each their own though.

When I say get diet and training in order I mean get to know ypur body. Takes a while to know what worka for you and what doesn't. Eg for me rice is ultimate when bulking. I gain lbm and look pumped all day. Pasta on the other hand makes me fat. Another eg. I respond to 8-10 Reps with heavy ass weights, not to 12-20 Reps with lighter weight.
I'm far away from the US market anyways or any market for that matter. I guess you meant pills with mostly natural ingredients (coffee bean extract, yohimbe extract, cayenne pepper etc.). Those I've seen in some of the shops close-by and could probably get them in the next few weeks. Not sure how they 'work' tho. Obviously, I'm not expecting unrealistic results but I wonder if they realistically can help at all, in addition to my current diet and training which might not be the best but are far better than they were months ago.

First of all, taking clen, t3 and winny is dumb idea for anyone, let alone someone new to training. You need test to avoid feeling like complete poo on this stack and to keep the winny from wrecking your joints. Also staying on any of these compounds for any substantial period of time if you are not in shape is a very bad idea. T3 will eat up what little muscle you have, clen isn't exactly easy on an unconditioned heart (or anyone's heart technically), and winny will destroy your lipid levels, which no offense are probably already **** based on your previous diet.

Not trying to flame you, but this is really inadvisable, I doubt a single user here will tell you that it is a good idea. You should keep training and improving your diet and keep doing research, like a lot of research. Research for 2-3 months and keep doing what you are doing now, and even more if you can. I researched for a year before I even considered using anabolics. Good luck bro, sometimes it takes time.
The only reasons I was considering such a stack is because I've came across A LOT of recommendations, either for Clen + T3 only or additionally with winnie or even more substances. Although, test was part of it most of the time but since I ignored the needle from the beginning, I didn't even consider it. And I won't even if I some day decide to try the clen either by itself of stacked with something else. I guess the 'needle' thing is more psychological than anything else but maybe that's a good thing.

For now I'm just researching and asking questions in different places/forums but doesn't mean that I will do anything of the mentioned.

The things I'm most confused right now (with a lot of contradicting information across the internet, including even studies and research articles) is the dosage of the above substances. Let's focus on Clen and T3 only. On many places I've found information that it's IMPERATIVE to start with small doses of Clen and build up slowly until reaching the max dose a user is comfortable with. Again, when finishing the cycle, the user should slowly go down with the dose until reaching the lowest/starting dose and then quit. On such places and articles it's underlined that a user should never suddenly quit Clen or even T3 for that matter. However, reading many other articles and papers I've found a completely opposite information that titration is not necessary at all and it's in fact counter-productive. Which one is true according to your experience and research which might be deeper than mine?

Thanks.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Again you still need to keep researching and improving your training and diet and you are no where near the point where you should be considering implementing any of these, but purley hypothetically...
If you are not willing to inject test or other compounds you should under no circumstances be using T3. The same pretty much goes for winnie if you plan on using it for any extended period of time, which I still would not recommend at all given your current body compostion. Tapering T3 down is one of the widely accepted protocols, but get that out of your head if you're not ready to use test. If you use clen, which you shouldn't do until you've lost a significant amount of weight, yes you should start small and work up, and there is no problem with immediate cessation of clen, in fact you probably will need to after a couple weeks.
Nice that you are trying to understand, keep reading and learning, you are still WAY far away from needing any of this.