Sup3r 1/4/epi cycle

DennisC1986

Awards
Hey guys. Trying to set up a decent cycle, any info would be appreciated. Didn't fully research some stuff last year and think I had some negative consequences so want to make sure all my bases are covered. Ordered OL 1/4/epi, was going to run for 6 to 8 weeks, depending. Ordered enoigh to do 8 weeks or maybe a little longer. Also ordered arimacare pro for on cycle and clomid for pct. Any suggestions or improvements? One thing I'm curious about is the on hand AI, how exactly would I know that I needed it and not just in my head, like definite signs? Also what would you think about throwing in some mk 677? Thanks in advance.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Run the 1/4/EPI at 330/330/1000 for 8 weeks. You can take a half dose of Arimacare if you want since andros are not methylated. I still use a full dose.

You need an AI like exem on hand. You'll know when you get high estro sides. Google high estrogen in men. Everyone is different and you will just have to analyze it because some symptoms overlap with low estrogen.

Also...get some bulk taurine in case you get back pumps. I got them bad on Andros.

How much mk you have? I've never ran it but seems like most run it for months at a time. I would save for pct and after.

MG223

Awards
Maybe grab a natty test booster like kingsblood or alphamax xt to run with your pct . I'm getting ready to start the same cycle this week

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Rynamite

Awards
I'm 10 days into this exact cycle. Planning on 8 weeks. Taking a full dose of ar1macare. AlphaMaxXT and Clomid for PCT.

BTW, I haven't noticed anything yet. I did gain a few lbs and my muscles are full, but I blame 3 Easter dinners :)

DennisC1986

Awards
Sounds good. I had planned on 500 epi though, what do you guys think. No mk on hand but I ran some solo a while back and liked it. And you think cloud good enough for pct, no Nolvadex needed?

Rynamite

Awards
I'm taking 330/330/1000.

From all the research I've done, Clomid and a natural test booster should be enough. This is my first go at it, though. I do have some Erase Pro on hand as well.

DennisC1986

Awards
What's the protocol for exemestane if needed? I've found 25 MG tabs. Would I just run it through the rest of the cycle? Then would it stop with pct or continue through. Also I was thinking about adding some nandrolone or boldenone, would that be overkill and just save that for next cycle?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
What's the protocol for exemestane if needed? I've found 25 MG tabs. Would I just run it through the rest of the cycle? Then would it stop with pct or continue through. Also I was thinking about adding some nandrolone or boldenone, would that be overkill and just save that for next cycle?
IF needed and that's a big if when running 1/4/EPI you should start at 12.5mg E3D and go from there. When sides arise, take a pill and increase the frequency if the sides come back. Otherwise you shouldn't have to touch it. If you add the nandrolone you probably will need it i'm guessing since it's a 19 nor and you would already be on 4 Andro.

Just keep it simple. Do the Andros and dose 330/330/1000. You'll be happy with the results.

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok cool. I've always wanted to try eq, so I'll save it for my next cycle. Right now I've ordered enough epi for 500/day for 8 weeks, would I get that much more benefit from 1000? Money is not much of an issue.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I feel it promotes a leaner run as will others. I take 500 preworkout and split the other two doses of 250. Depending on your BP, you might not be running a preworkout while "ON", so this will give you a boost. Running a pre while on isn't recommended but some do anyways.

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok cool. I saw a post on here about an OL sale today, anyone know anything about it?

DennisC1986

Awards
Thanks. So how about any other non hormonal type supplements, if I'm gonna do this I wanna make it count, so like I said $ is not much of an issue. Was planning on creatine, beta alanine, obviously protein powder & multivitamin

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. So how about any other non hormonal type supplements, if I'm gonna do this I wanna make it count, so like I said $ is not much of an issue. Was planning on creatine, beta alanine, obviously protein powder & multivitamin
That's all good stuff. Cant think of anything else to add during but I added in follidrone for post cycle. My strength kept going up and leaned out a little.

DennisC1986

Awards
As far as the half dose of arimacare, should I still do 2 and 2 split up or take the whole dose at once, and if so, am or pm? Got everything in the mail so planning to start tomorrow

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok sorry for a million questions but I was just thinking, another bottle will cost me like 30 something bucks. Would it be better to just take the full dose?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I took the full dose, some recommend a half. It won't hurt. You'll get the full dose of everything and the dhaa will lower e2 by about 10 points.

DennisC1986

Awards
So I found some decently cheap mk, got enough to run a low dose (12.5 mgs) through cycle, post cycle, and a month after that, will pick up more later if it's beneficial. Would I still need to do the 5 on 2 off, or would the arimacare take care of the prolactin?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
So I found some decently cheap mk, got enough to run a low dose (12.5 mgs) through cycle, post cycle, and a month after that, will pick up more later if it's beneficial. Would I still need to do the 5 on 2 off, or would the arimacare take care of the prolactin?
Man I love mk at 10 mg daily shouldn't have to worry about it. But everyone is different definitely helped me so far during PCT. Sleep and recovery alone after a month is legit. The crazy dreams I dig too haha. First 2-3 weeks was up and down with bloat and lethargy but that passed and definitely helping

DennisC1986

Awards
Cool, I had taken it sole at 20mgs in the past and I think it exacerbated a gyno issue I had, but that's been removed. I'm just scared of it coming back but I'm being super careful this cycle and not skimping on anything

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Also watch diet and sodium intake will help. But I was very skeptical at first but a believer of mk now. But really shines after long term use 4-6 months.

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok cool I'll probably pick up another bottle down the road and run it for 6 if not longer. That's assuming this stuff is legit I guess

DennisC1986

Awards
So I'm on day 3,nothing really noticeable which is what I expected. Maybe a little increase in libido, idk. Not really going to do a serious log but I'll keep people updated if you're interested. Also won an eBay bid that I just did kinda for kicks and got 3 bottles of mk for like 70 bucks so I'll have enough to run 12.5 for like 10 months or shorter if I up the dose. If I want to work out fasted in the am, would 2 fish oil gels be enough fat to be better absorbed or are they talking more than that?

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok so I just realized I bought enough for 50 days of my cycle (math is not my strong suit). If u get another bottle of each (which I'm definitely going to) I'll have 30 extra of the 1 and 4 (epi is covered already). What are your thoughts on bumping them up the last few weeks? Would I need to adjust my pct or support supps?

Rynamite

Awards
So I'm on day 3,nothing really noticeable which is what I expected. Maybe a little increase in libido, idk. Not really going to do a serious log but I'll keep people updated if you're interested. Also won an eBay bid that I just did kinda for kicks and got 3 bottles of mk for like 70 bucks so I'll have enough to run 12.5 for like 10 months or shorter if I up the dose. If I want to work out fasted in the am, would 2 fish oil gels be enough fat to be better absorbed or are they talking more than that?
I just started week 3 and haven't noticed anything really except my muscles are a little "fuller". My wife has been commenting on my forearms more than normal. I'm still 218lbs so I must have dropped a little water and fat. I'm hoping to really start noticing something by the end of this week or beginning of next. I did have a great pump last night during/after my workout....but I also consumed a ridiculous amount of carbs on Sunday, so I kind of expected that.

I like MCT oil in black coffee before I train fasted in the morning.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I just started week 3 and haven't noticed anything really except my muscles are a little "fuller". My wife has been commenting on my forearms more than normal. I'm still 218lbs so I must have dropped a little water and fat. I'm hoping to really start noticing something by the end of this week or beginning of next. I did have a great pump last night during/after my workout....but I also consumed a ridiculous amount of carbs on Sunday, so I kind of expected that.

I like MCT oil in black coffee before I train fasted in the morning.
I was the same way. Within the next two weeks you should feel that all of a sudden "ON" feeling like I did.

This is why andros should be ran for a minimum of 8 weeks.

DennisC1986

Awards
So if my math is correct, if I get 2 more 60 ct bottles, I would be able to do 440mg a day for the last half of the cycle. Good/bad idea? Would I need more clomid afterwards?

Rynamite

Awards
I was the same way. Within the next two weeks you should feel that all of a sudden "ON" feeling like I did.

This is why andros should be ran for a minimum of 8 weeks.
Great. I'm looking forward to it. Did you really start to see gains and/or lean out at that point?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
So if my math is correct, if I get 2 more 60 ct bottles, I would be able to do 440mg a day for the last half of the cycle. Good/bad idea? Would I need more clomid afterwards?
You can, but I really don't see a need. It's your first run. Up it for your 2nd run if you want. See how 330 for the full length treats you first. When you up the dose, you up the sides also. You should leave a little on the table for the future man.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Great. I'm looking forward to it. Did you really start to see gains and/or lean out at that point?
Yeppers. The scale was going up and noticeable upper abs were starting to show at this point.

Rynamite

Awards
Yeppers. The scale was going up and noticeable upper abs were starting to show at this point.
Awesome. One thing I have noticed is my appetite has been increasing. I'm constantly hungry.

DennisC1986

Awards
Cool, I can save the extra for another cycle then.

DennisC1986

Awards
Day 8. Decided to up the 1 and possibly lower the epi after discussing with someone here. Not sure if mbp runs on mother's or fathers side, all males on my dad's side and most on my mom's side kept their hair well into old age and I have super thick hair, but my scalp has felt tingly and I'm not willing to lose my hair for a few lbs of lean gains. Feeling pretty tired in the morning but that is probably due to the mk. I have enough to run for ten months at 12.5 or 5 months at 25 mgs, not sure what I wanna do yet.

Rynamite

Awards
Day 8. Decided to up the 1 and possibly lower the epi after discussing with someone here. Not sure if mbp runs on mother's or fathers side, all males on my dad's side and most on my mom's side kept their hair well into old age and I have super thick hair, but my scalp has felt tingly and I'm not willing to lose my hair for a few lbs of lean gains. Feeling pretty tired in the morning but that is probably due to the mk. I have enough to run for ten months at 12.5 or 5 months at 25 mgs, not sure what I wanna do yet.

I literally felt nothing 8 days in. I'm surprised you're noticing these sides. Any chance it's in your head?

DennisC1986

Awards
There's a slight possibility but I'm a recovering addict so I'm pretty in tune with my body, and I never heard that itchy scalp could be a side so I doubt it's psychosomatic. I'll probably keep the epi where it is for a while to see what plays out but I'm gonna up the 1 to 440.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
There's a slight possibility but I'm a recovering addict so I'm pretty in tune with my body, and I never heard that itchy scalp could be a side so I doubt it's psychosomatic. I'll probably keep the epi where it is for a while to see what plays out but I'm gonna up the 1 to 440.
The andros haven't even kicked in yet. I told you to give it at lease a month before upping. 8 days on Andros is NOTHING.

DennisC1986

Awards
Right I'm going to wait, should have made that clearer. Just saying I don't think the scalp thing is in my head but who knows.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Personally I would keep the MK dose at 12.5mg. When each time I tried to up my dose to 25mg I felt worn down and felt like I was getting sick. On 12.5mg I feel great, good energy, full muscles, great pumps.

DennisC1986

Awards
Cool man, I'll do that. That way I can run it through the whole cycle, pct and for a while afterwards

DennisC1986

Awards
So on day 11. Not too much to report (I know, 3 weeks at least) except a little acne and some serious hard ons when I first wake up. I think I'm looking a little leaner but that could be because my diet has been pretty on point and I've been working out fasted every morning. Oh and I feel like the brain fog is starting to go away, at least somewhat.

DennisC1986

Awards
Two weeks in. Starting to feel pretty alpha during the day. But today when I got to work, all of a sudden super sharp pain in the right side of my back. Is this the back pump I've been hearing about? If so, how do I dose the taurine? I have some powder from a bulk supplement place

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
I got a sharp pain one time and it was 8 kidney stones

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Two weeks in. Starting to feel pretty alpha during the day. But today when I got to work, all of a sudden super sharp pain in the right side of my back. Is this the back pump I've been hearing about? If so, how do I dose the taurine? I have some powder from a bulk supplement place
That's not a back pump. You'll know when you get them. Its when you're laying on your back in between sets to just get some relief to continue.

If you do encounter them. I recommend you stop taking any pwo. That really intensifies it for me. Add 5g taurine pwo instead.

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok, I usually just drink some black coffee before a workout, no pwo.