Primeval labs bulk and burn stack

Cyorgs

Awards
I am starting my first andro cycle with primeval labs, 4 weeks with tri andro, pyretic, erosion, last 4 weeks with tri andro and erosion followed immediately after with Mega PCT. I will be posting how I feel the next 8 weeks and the progress I have made while cutting and bulking at the same time. If you guys have any suggestions I'm open ears. Haven't found any reviews on this stack so I thought if anyone in the future is looking for one this could help...

Cyorgs

Awards
So far so good, not feeling super energetic on the stuff but I sleep great on it. Get tired very early and wake up refreshed. Other then that no problem with it so far. My libido I noticed already is sky rocketing, I get NRB all the time so I'm not experiencing and ED i know it can raise blood pressure but I was tired after work so I did half a scoop of pre-workout and it kicked in like a full scoop. Pump was good.

Cyorgs

Awards
Felt good today. Almost had 405 on the squat, and I ordered some organ support as well from Purus Labs, excited to see if any changes happen while running this my first time.