PH Question

Tduff88

Awards
Hello all-
So, this will be my 2nd go with Pro Hormones, and I have a quick question for you all.. I feel like this stack may be a waste of time, however, id like some opinions. Should I run these two together? My first PH cycle was "Tren" lol the shutdown was brutal, even with cycle support, and full PCT. I'm a firm believer in SARMS, and LOVE LGD-4033, however I want to give PH another shot.

19 NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Deconate and Enanthate at 100mg daily

Stacked with: 4 Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one
aka 4-DHEA at 110mg daily.

^^ thoughts?
Cheers

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm a big fan of LGD and made great gains from it , no sides and clean quality gains . I'd say stick with LGD . If you want to run prohormones I'd run something like msten , DMZ , or alpha 1 with low dose test or minimum 300mgs of 4 dhea a day . Better gains for less money imo. Is this your second cycle or your second cycle of just prohormones?

Tduff88

Awards
I'm a big fan of LGD and made great gains from it , no sides and clean quality gains . I'd say stick with LGD . If you want to run prohormones I'd run something like msten , DMZ , or alpha 1 with low dose test or minimum 300mgs of 4 dhea a day . Better gains for less money imo. Is this your second cycle or your second cycle of just prohormones?
This is my second cycle with just pro hormones.
5th cycle overall, including my SARMS cycle, and one AAS cycle (test E/Deca)

I completely agree with you about LGD. It's pretty incredible. This PH cycle is more or less a boost for me, before the next SARMS cycle. After this cycle pct I plan running s4 and GW for the summer as a cut/recomp.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DHEA PH's need to be at much higher doses to be effective.

Typical 4 Andro would be 300 to 500mg per day

1 Andro 300 to 400mg per day

Epi Andro 500 to 1000mg per day

Not that familiar with 19 nor andro, but I would definitely say 100mg is going to be to low
based on every other Andro PH out there.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
In that case I'd say run test and dbol or any other PH of choice as a kicker . As for a cut recomp cycle I personally never saw any real fat burning gain with GW only increased stamina when doing cardio . As for S4 I'm sure you know all the side effects . Instead I'd run what I did on my last cycle which was epiandro at 600mgs a day , 11-oxo 250mgs minimum , and t2 300mcg. Just a suggestion .

Tduff88

Awards
I like the way that sounds. Good stuff! Thanks

Tduff88

Awards
No problem, best of luck
Wanted to drop an update on this.. so, I opted to up the dosage to 300mg 19Nor and 300mg 4andro. I've also decided that I'm going to continue with LGD throughout this cycle. Let me just say.. I know Pro Hormones have a lot the placebo effect going on, however, my God!! My strength and stamina in just 3 days is through the roof. I feel lean, and mean af! So far, I've noticed zero sides. No lethargy, no aggression(I'm expecting that once the 4andro hits around week 3-4, I'll be a mean mother effer though)

So far so good!