2nd cycle recommendations

Chasemandingo

Awards
So I'm not even done with my 1st cycle yet and already planning number 2. Would like input as I am unsure if I wanna go PH or SARM. I am currently running 1, 4 and epi andros on top of 11 keto. One option is osta, s4 and cardarine. The other was running tr3st as my test base along with methyldrol D6. The methyldrol d6 contains: Hexadrone

6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one 25mg

DMZ

17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 10mg

Methylstenbolone

2,17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1 -en-3-one 5mg

What is the longest I could run the D6 as I have heard that msten should only be ran for 4 weeks but I would like an 8 week cycle. I obviously have never taken a methylated product before so would need on cycle plus Tudca. Would I have to run tr3st solo for a few weeks and then start a 4 week D6 cycle....or could I run d6 for 6 to 8 weeks? I would run nolva, clom, super pct, DAA, and some puriens for pct after the sdrol/tr3st as I have read that it would be very suppressive. Would have arimadex on hand as well. Anything I missed? Thoughts or advise?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can run things however long you want but the longer you run them, the greater the damage to your liver/lipids/endocrine system. My opinion? Get a high quality DMZ product ( I can steer you in the right direction ) or a high quality M1A product and just run it 4-6 weeks total. Less complicated. Easier on the sides. I'd do one of these:

For lean bulk ~ roughly looking to put on twice as much muscle as I burn in fat - so for instance add 7lbs of lean mass and burn 3.5lbs fat

DMZ @ 25/25/50/50/50

PCT as you mentioned above will be find

OR

Get big - Don't care how much fat I put on just looking to get big and want to be hungry all the time while cycling and want 15+ lbs of weight gain:

M1A @ 30/30/30/60/60
Hexadrone alpha isomer @ 75mg/day (lowers estrogen levels)

PCT as you mentioned above

Some like MSten better than DMZ. Personal preference I believe because they do about the same thing. Best performance oral I've ever taken (other than M1A) was a combo of the two -- I believe I took 20mg of each or maybe it was 20mg of DMZ and 10mg Msten daily. I could eat anything and still burned fat so it's good for staying tight, IMO. Both are good for that but I think DMZ edges out MSten on strength a bit though ~ just my opinion of course.

Chasemandingo

Awards
So you would not use a test base with these pro hormones? I don't wanna get into Pinning test e until I do a tbol cycle a little down the line so that option is out. What M1A or DMZ products do you recommend? P.M. me if giving out manufacturers is a no no. I am gonna start getting stuff together for the cycle soon.