Sesathin & Steroids

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be good to use Sesathin while bulking with juice or would it hinder gains? Also, would it be good to use post T3 cycle to hinder fat gains due to supressed thyroid?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Sesathin while bulking will probably help you most if you eat a high fat diet. It will probably not do that much if you are on a low fat diet... However the effects it has on lipid profiles, blood pressure and liver values seem to be fairly significant as far as supplements go. For that reason it might be worthwhile to take if you are concerned about your health.

Do not take T3 post cycle. No way.

oli200

Awards
Actually I think he meant taking sesathin after a T3 cycle to help prevent fat accumalation. As far as I know this would be a good idea.
Also i believe lean extreme would be good to help bring back natural T3 levels and supress cortisol following a T3 cycle.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will the use of sesathin keep me from gaining as much muscle as I would without it. Im on test enan and prop.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've read before that some people were experiencing hinder in gains when using full dosing of sesathin on cycle, maybe you can cut down to 1 or 2 servings per day.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The anabolic effects of androgens will dwarf any potential anti-anabolic effects of SesaThin (which really don't seem to be noticeable in the real world -- doubt anyone would ever even talk about it if Spook and I had not discussed the possibility)

I would not ever use a methylated androgen without SesaThin. Here is a little mini-article on it:

http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net/magmain.php?issueID=23&pageID=298