SUPERDROL CYCLE HELP PLZ!!

1. SUPERDROL CYCLE HELP PLZ!!

Looking to run a safe Superdrol Cycle. I have some Var and MOHN as well that I would like to through in. What would you guys recommend. I am really looking forward to this cycle. Thanks a lot.

2. AT YOUR AGE NOT one thing you listed is something you need to be running... and please for the sake of your membership on this board, read the board rules.. and for the sake of your body that you are attempting to improve, forget this for at least another 3 years min.

3. Looks like Matt missed one.

In before the lock and ban.

BTW, thanks for doing a good job Matt. Keep up the good work!
    •   

4. I actually kept this one open for comment..and I would really wish I could give up the job of board nanny.. damn kids

5. This kid is staying?

He must be a freaking moron. He already has Anavar. Which I, at 25, don't.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BIGBO10
    Looking to run a safe Superdrol Cycle. I have some Var and MOHN as well that I would like to through in. What would you guys recommend. I am really looking forward to this cycle. Thanks a lot.
    5-4-3-

7. i would start out at 40mg a day and go up to 50 if you need it. Run this for atleast 15 weeks.

8. I've actually been mega-dosing Superdol lately at 150mg twice a day, and I've had some AWESOME lifts!!!!111 My bench max went up 150 lbs in one week, and my bf% dropped 8%!!! I've also gained 17 pounds of LBM

*** Please don't megadose SD, kids...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Cycle Help Please
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 12:25 AM
  2. SuperDrol Cycle HELP??
    By sutter cane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 11:47 PM
  3. 2nd Cycle, help.....PLZ
    By Mr. V in forum Anabolics