SUPERDROL CYCLE HELP PLZ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGBO10

Awards
Looking to run a safe Superdrol Cycle. I have some Var and MOHN as well that I would like to through in. What would you guys recommend. I am really looking forward to this cycle. Thanks a lot.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
AT YOUR AGE NOT one thing you listed is something you need to be running... and please for the sake of your membership on this board, read the board rules.. and for the sake of your body that you are attempting to improve, forget this for at least another 3 years min.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Matt missed one.

In before the lock and ban.

BTW, thanks for doing a good job Matt. Keep up the good work!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I actually kept this one open for comment..and I would really wish I could give up the job of board nanny.. damn kids

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This kid is staying?

He must be a freaking moron. He already has Anavar. Which I, at 25, don't.

herniorrhaphy

Awards
Looking to run a safe Superdrol Cycle. I have some Var and MOHN as well that I would like to through in. What would you guys recommend. I am really looking forward to this cycle. Thanks a lot.
5-4-3-

patricio

Awards
i would start out at 40mg a day and go up to 50 if you need it. Run this for atleast 15 weeks.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've actually been mega-dosing Superdol lately at 150mg twice a day, and I've had some AWESOME lifts!!!!111 My bench max went up 150 lbs in one week, and my bf% dropped 8%!!! I've also gained 17 pounds of LBM

*** Please don't megadose SD, kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.