DNP Results

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Is it overly optimistic to expect a 12lb fat loss on a 10 day cycle of dnp, taking 250mg the first couple days, then 500mg the rest?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
DNP tends to create a ketogenic environment and its results can be likened to that. It's been proven that on average for every 100mg of DNP ingested you can expect an 11% rise in metabolism. All it does is uncouple oxidation from phosphorylation in oxidative phosphorylation (what a mouthful), wasting energy. All you can definately expect is for it to raise your metabolism, resulting in the burning of calories.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
You'll definitiely lose weight, but I doubt it'll be at that amount if for no other reason than Do Not Play will slam your energy down to the mat.

People who do the "pound-a-day" approach ("DNP Inferno") tend to be using 800-1000mg, and thus are taking their health into their own hands.

I tend to top off at 600mg only for a BRIEF interval, then oscillate between 200 and 400 on alternating days.

I suspect, though, that many sources underdose this stuff. All I know is that when I removed "quality control" from other sources and...well, managed it a bit more "locally," I found the contrast in effects to be quite striking.

(ya'll don't start PM'ing me now. I'm talking about my PERSONAL past use, so mind the rules!)

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DNP tends to create a ketogenic environment and its results can be likened to that. It's been proven that on average for every 100mg of DNP ingested you can expect an 11% rise in metabolism. All it does is uncouple oxidation from phosphorylation in oxidative phosphorylation (what a mouthful), wasting energy. All you can definately expect is for it to raise your metabolism, resulting in the burning of calories.
There is no hope for me. I am pretty sure I can out-eat DNP now, especially at the dosages I would use. Guess it is right back to the duct tape and straight jacket approach to weight loss.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I second you Cardinal. I was on almost 600mg ED and gave in to the cravings BIGTIME and actually gained fat.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I gained fat on DNP as well. I wasn't impressed with the stuff.
Here's what USUALLY happens, in my experience:

DNP causes water retention, so even though guys are losing fat, their weights don't change much, or even increase.

Guys become convinced the stuff isn't working, yet they FEEL miserable, so they assess DNP as being a "loser" chem.

They go off DNP, which is when the REAL craving hit hard.

Most faithful DNP users find that the most loss of actual weight is about 1 week after ending DNP, when they lose the water. But instead, some of us find outselves overeating AFTER the cycle, so we gain fat again.

cobra1414

Awards
Y'all need to get some meridia to keep that appetite in check then. I've had zero appetite problems on my DNP runs, often I have to remind myself to eat actually.

Also, gaining fat on a decent dose of DNP is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys crazy? DNP without a doubt is the most potent fat burner on the face of the earth. If you gained fat while on DNP you are doing something SERIOUSLY wrong and shouldn't be messing with it in the first place.

Chippewa your dead on. A week after when water weight is dropped you see the dramatic results but if you eat like a slob then guess what. Taking DNP (which makes everyone miserable) would make me think one would eat clean to maintain what they just went through hell for.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I'll be the first to admit that back when I ran the stuff I was an idiot and did it all wrong. It doesn't get cold enough even in the dead of winter here for me to run it again so, you live you learn.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'll be the first to admit that back when I ran the stuff I was an idiot and did it all wrong. It doesn't get cold enough even in the dead of winter here for me to run it again so, you live you learn.
I know what ya mean there man, it's non stop sweats from day 3 for me. The stuff is potent and nothing comes even close when your discussing compound that burn fat. It's sucks that it so horrible to be on but like anything else I guess the bigger the result the bigger the price you gotta pay.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is it overly optimistic to expect a 12lb fat loss on a 10 day cycle of dnp, taking 250mg the first couple days, then 500mg the rest?

Bottom line no it is no unrealistic to expect 12 pounds if done right, First I would carb deplete 3 days before the dnp. Then I would start right off at 250mg every 12 hours, if you do it your way it will take at least 3-4 days for the dnp to build up in your system and then you would be talking about trying to loose a bulk of your weight in a 6-7 days. Diet and supplementation are really going to need to be right on. I hope you have researched it before even attempting this. My suggestion is to do a longer low dose cycle you might even see better results and your sides will most likely be less severe. If you have no experince with DNP then i would go woth a low dose cycle to asses how it will affect you.

Brennon

Awards
I increased carbohydrates a bit, but I was eatting about 2400 calories a day. I see much better results with t3/clen than I do with DNP.

Are you guys crazy? DNP without a doubt is the most potent fat burner on the face of the earth. If you gained fat while on DNP you are doing something SERIOUSLY wrong and shouldn't be messing with it in the first place.

Chippewa your dead on. A week after when water weight is dropped you see the dramatic results but if you eat like a slob then guess what. Taking DNP (which makes everyone miserable) would make me think one would eat clean to maintain what they just went through hell for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
IGF-1/GH 3
skull Anabolics 15
Anabolics 9