Need help with epi cycle

MiddleGrayson

Awards
So as the title says i am currently in the process of planning my first ever cycle. I have chosen Epi20 by German pharmaceauticals due to the nature of low sides.

So after much reading and scanning the forums and more reading.. this is where i am at. The PCT is what im mainly worried about as i understand epi can have rebound gyno for some people.

This is what i have bought/planned so far, all help is greatly appreciated.

PRE CYCLE
Liv 52 - for 2 weeks

CYCLE -5 weeks
Wk1 20mg
Wk2 40mg
Wk3 40mg
Wk4 40mg
Wk5 40mg (5weeks if no sides)

OCS
-Brawn nutrition cycle support
-Taurine for back pump prevention
-hawthorn berry incase of blood pressure
-BCAA during workouts
-Fish oil for joints
-glucosamine 2000mg
-Animal pak

PCT - 4 weeks
-German pharmaceauticals The ultimate Pct
-DAA 6g every day
-Animal Pak
-liv 52

Now i understand most people will run a serm usually nolva at 20/20/10/10 however i am unsure if i need this as The ultimate pct made by German pharmaceuticals seems to cover all bases?

Everything listed in the cycle is already bought however i am not touching anything until i know my pct is 110%

Thank you for reading and i hope someone can help me out :)

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
I would still suggest a serm. Either Nolva at that dosage or something like clomid 50/50/25/25

MiddleGrayson

Awards
Thank you for a fast reply!! Ok which would you say is better for epi out of nolva and clomid? And also how would i go about running the ultimate pct along side?

Would i start the ultimate pct after the serm?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I ran clomid coming off my last run at the start of the year 50/50/25/25 no problems atall :) run an AI like aromasin if you're worried, always go by the rule no SERM no cycle!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Run the PCT supp with the clomid, I'd drop the DAA I think it's useless

MiddleGrayson

Awards
Roger! Once the serm and otc pct has finished do i need to follow it up with anything else? The nolva i can get only comes in 20mg so would 20/20/20/20 be ok?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Nah you should be good to go! Maybe get a test booster but the whole point of a PCT is to get you back to ~base levels btw I ran epi 6 weeks 2 30 4 40 no probs and it was the best haha just cramped up like a both the last week

MiddleGrayson

Awards
What test booster would you recommend other than DAA

Ibby_GP

Ibby_GP

Awards
Hi,
I would love to hear how you got on with your cycle.

For future reference I would start supplementing your Taurine and Hawthorne berry before your cycle, supplement 3000mg of glucosamine before during and after your cycle, supplement Fish Oils before during and after your cycle (3-6 a day), drop the DAA as there is already a sufficient amount in the Ultimate PCT.

As a side note which I am sure you are aware, you should also increase your water intake!

Also I am not sure if I have misread this post but I would advise against running an AI post cycle unless it was suicide AI such as Arimistane