How long did it take you to yield results from Test Cyp?

zagsfan20

Awards
I'm just finishing up week 3 of my first cycle of Test cyp. 500mg a week, pinning every 3.5 days as recommended by my brother who has taken it several times.

My nuts haven't shrunk yet, no real strength gains to speak of, I eat like a beast as always.

I have noticed a very slight raise in libido and i'm maybe a little more vascular.

Is there a chance I got some bunk stuff??? Other people have vouched for the brand. Or am I just being impatient and need to give it more time to kick in? Its crazy because my buddy who started his cycle the same time as me is already seeing results on a lower dose.

BTW, I'm 31 years old, been lifting hard since my early 20's. 5'9" 195lbs. I've always been accused of using gear so I thought I'd actually see what results I could garner off a basic run of Test Cyp.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you using an AI?

I didnt start seeing atypical strength increases til like week 5+ with test enanthate, from memory.

I wouldnt necessarily write your vials off this early in.

zagsfan20

Awards
Are you using an AI?

I didnt start seeing atypical strength increases til like week 5+ with test enanthate, from memory.

I wouldnt necessarily write your vials off this early in.
Yeah, I'm using aromasin.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm using aromasin.
Sorry, just went back over my journal to be sure and damn I had increased libido wk 2, strength and body comp changes wk 3-4.

Having said that, its not entirely unheard of for some guys not to see anything til later in.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'm on cyp now
I used a msten kickstart for my first month so I'm feeling that, but I just hit my 4th pin of cyp and still haven't felt that kick yet. I hear it's a 3-5wk start.
Hold in there, the gains will come

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm just finishing up week 3 of my first cycle of Test cyp. 500mg a week, pinning every 3.5 days as recommended by my brother who has taken it several times.

My nuts haven't shrunk yet, no real strength gains to speak of, I eat like a beast as always.

I have noticed a very slight raise in libido and i'm maybe a little more vascular.

Is there a chance I got some bunk stuff??? Other people have vouched for the brand. Or am I just being impatient and need to give it more time to kick in? Its crazy because my buddy who started his cycle the same time as me is already seeing results on a lower dose.

BTW, I'm 31 years old, been lifting hard since my early 20's. 5'9" 195lbs. I've always been accused of using gear so I thought I'd actually see what results I could garner off a basic run of Test Cyp.
Be patient, ever1 responds different, I'm sure you'll start seeing big improvements in the next 2 weeks. My first run was about 7 years ago, saw nothing the first 3 weeks, between weeks 4-6 I gained 10 lbs and from then to PCT weight stayed the same but looked completely different, probably recomped another 10lbs