How much DHEA PCT

patricio

Awards
What would oyu guys recommend on the dosage of DHEA PCT after a 2 week SD cycle? I was thinking 50mg daily for 3 weeks would do the trick, what do you guys think.

LM79

Awards
What would oyu guys recommend on the dosage of DHEA PCT after a 2 week SD cycle? I was thinking 50mg daily for 3 weeks would do the trick, what do you guys think.
Bump
I keen to know what to dose after a 4 week SD cycle. i also included 4AD and 19nor.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
50mg minimum. 50mg twice a day would be best, up to 200mg total/day is optimum in my experience.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thank you
Anytime bro.

If you run a search, there are a few good threads that sprung up a month or so ago with much info on this and related DHEA applications

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dr. D or anyoen with the answer,

what exactly does dhea do after coming off the superdrol cycle...does it make the person feel better...is this the main ourpose of using dhea pct?

studies have shown that it doesnt increase muscle mass...my dad takes the stuff

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D or anyoen with the answer,

what exactly does dhea do after coming off the superdrol cycle...does it make the person feel better...is this the main ourpose of using dhea pct?

studies have shown that it doesnt increase muscle mass...my dad takes the stuff
It reduces depression, supports libido and adrenal function, antagonizes elevated cortisol, and contributes an easy testosterone precursor, amoung it's many other functions. It just fits well in PCT in my experience. Look up those threads I mentioned if your really interested. Some of the other guys had some excellent links and studies in there. I plan to take it till I die.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
The problem i have with DHEA is that a get acne like crazy even at 50mg per day.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rebound XT is the worst thing for me when it comes to acne... My face gets oily pretty bad and everything... It's way worse than SD and DHEA combined

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Rebound XT is the worst thing for me when it comes to acne... My face gets oily pretty bad and everything... It's way worse than SD and DHEA combined
Sorry to hear that man.

I remember trying 6-oxo when I ran my first PH cycle...never again!! People were asking if I was growing another head...lol. I just started using RXT after my 4 weeks of PCT w/ nolva to help me in my upcoming cutter...hopefully acne won't be too bad for myself.

paul e

Awards
The problem i have with DHEA is that a get acne like crazy even at 50mg per day.
Wow... and youre almost as old as I am! Im in my early 50s, and take 100 mg dhea per day... and havent had the first zit! Just goes to show you.. one mans meat is another mans acne, I guess. weird.

LM79

Awards
Sure,
Went all good. I was doing 400-600mg of trans 4AD, 30mg SD and 1000mg Oral 19Nor.
The 19Nor Was made by ABF was called 19-norKeto.
I put on 8KG then lost 4kg over just finished PCT.
What ya recon on that 19-norKeto.
I about to start a 3week SD Cycle wondering weather to include the 19nor again. or run SD Solo.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sure,
Went all good. I was doing 400-600mg of trans 4AD, 30mg SD and 1000mg Oral 19Nor.
The 19Nor Was made by ABF was called 19-norKeto.
I put on 8KG then lost 4kg over just finished PCT.
What ya recon on that 19-norKeto.
I about to start a 3week SD Cycle wondering weather to include the 19nor again. or run SD Solo.
The 19nor-keto may be a nice complement to the SD, but it is a fair anti-e itself and will overlap the effects of SD in several ways. People think it is more likely to form estro, but that's untrue. I'd use the 4AD with SD again. Save the 19-nor for a stack with test or dbol.

LM79

Awards
Ok thanks i shall hold off the 19-nor this time.
I am looking for some advice on my cycle I better start a new thread so i am not stealing ay.

bep1414

Awards
Dr. D.... i cant seem to PM you... I have a concern.

WHat are possible side effects from DHEA? i cant seem to find much info.
I am in my PCT right now using nolva 40402020, and IM starting dhea @ 75mg/day. I am afraid dhea will induce my slightly puffy nipples (which i think are just naturally how they are, but nevertheless).
Im only 22, will DHEA be effective in my PCT?
How about fenugreek and trib? at what doses?

I am pretty concerned about my pct and nipples, please help me out. THanks.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D.... i cant seem to PM you... I have a concern.

WHat are possible side effects from DHEA? i cant seem to find much info.
I am in my PCT right now using nolva 40402020, and IM starting dhea @ 75mg/day. I am afraid dhea will induce my slightly puffy nipples (which i think are just naturally how they are, but nevertheless).
Im only 22, will DHEA be effective in my PCT?
How about fenugreek and trib? at what doses?

I am pretty concerned about my pct and nipples, please help me out. THanks.
I've addressed the dose issue many times if you do some searching, but generally I endorse a 4,5,6 pills/night cycle on the fen for PCT purposes, break for a wk and start all over. I'd cycle trib about the same way but using higher doses. I see no prob with you using DHEA. I've never noticed any estrogenic sides at all. The only sides I've even seen with DHEA are androgenic: increased body hair growth and acne. Both mild and dose dependent. Start with the 75mg/d, I seriously doubt it will hurt your nipple condition. It may actually help, but don't increase dose until you know it's not hurting it. If you donate 10$ to the AM Bobo fund, you get PM privs!

bep1414

Awards
Thanks a lot. I appologize.... i have read your posts on dosing. I was asking more in consideration of my age and nipple condition.
Thanks again.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot. I appologize.... i have read your posts on dosing. I was asking more in consideration of my age and nipple condition.
Thanks again.
I started taking it at 25 or 26 so we're close! I bet it helps you though. Start low and work up.

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
I've taken between 50-200mg of DHEA and really liked it. It wasn't for PCT so I can't speak to that but at 150-200mg in the morning with some fish oil made me feel great!

Mood was high. energy was high as was libido. I didn't get any nipple issues or acne. For some 50mg works, for others, they need to go higher. Just play with the dose. I found within 2 days of a certain dose, I got a good feel for its effects on me.

Now the village idiots in D.C. want to take it away. :frustrate

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit confused. I thought that DHEA, since it can lead to increased test levels, is suppressive. I understand why its effects would be desirable during PCT, but isn't it counterproductive to use a suppressive substance during PCT?

/karp

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit confused. I thought that DHEA, since it can lead to increased test levels, is suppressive. I understand why its effects would be desirable during PCT, but isn't it counterproductive to use a suppressive substance during PCT?

/karp
In theory yes, but in practice it doesn't do it for some reason. It enhances PCT.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Huh. I'll have to give it a shot during my next PCT. Thanks for the info.

/karp

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
If dhea affects cortisol would it be a good idea to run it with lean x during a pct or would that be to much?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At low doses (anywhere from 25-200mg) the suppression is slight enough to make it worth it for the general mood improvement.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I would like DHEA a lot more if it did not make me hold water in my pecs, abs. Otherwise I think it is a great addition to any regimen.

paul e

Awards
>>I would like DHEA a lot more if it did not make me hold water in my pecs, abs. Otherwise I think it is a great addition to any regimen.<<

That sounds symptomatic of some conversion to est going on.. And yet, Ive always heard that there is minimal likelihood of this happening with Dhea. You might want to check it out, by running a month of something Like Novedex-xt to make sure est is not the problem.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If dhea affects cortisol would it be a good idea to run it with lean x during a pct or would that be to much?
DHEA will antagonize cortisol but not to the degree that LX will. LX is designed just specifically for this. I run them both, the LX I just use for the first 2-3 wks of PCT.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I would like DHEA a lot more if it did not make me hold water in my pecs, abs. Otherwise I think it is a great addition to any regimen.
That does sound like some conversion occuring. I bet an AI would be perfect for you.

Sharia

Awards
50mg minimum. 50mg twice a day would be best, up to 200mg total/day is optimum in my experience.
Dr. D, I have some 6oxo, tribulus and DHEA lying around from a cycle I was experimenting with. From my understanding, this stack enhances natural testosterone production. Do you think his is something I can use to bring my test back to normal levels after my Halodrol cycle. I was thinking about using activate after my Halodrol cycle but then thought if I have this stuff lying around I should find some use for it.
So do you think I can use DHEA, 6oxo and tribilus at a stack to bring my natural testosterone levels back up?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D, I have some 6oxo, tribulus and DHEA lying around from a cycle I was experimenting with. From my understanding, this stack enhances natural testosterone production. Do you think his is something I can use to bring my test back to normal levels after my Halodrol cycle. I was thinking about using activate after my Halodrol cycle but then thought if I have this stuff lying around I should find some use for it.
So do you think I can use DHEA, 6oxo and tribilus at a stack to bring my natural testosterone levels back up?
Yes, that should work well. Add the ACT and you have a nice stack. Of course, it takes a much higher dose of 6-oxo than it would RXT and basically a double dose of trib compared to fenugreek, but they will both still work in your combo.

Sharia

Awards
Yes, that should work well. Add the ACT and you have a nice stack. Of course, it takes a much higher dose of 6-oxo than it would RXT and basically a double dose of trib compared to fenugreek, but they will both still work in your combo.
Thank you Dr D. Now when you say "Add the ACT" are you referring to the serm which in my case is Nolva or do you mean something else? If you mean something else can you please tell me the name of some "ACTs". thanks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Dr D. Now when you say "Add the ACT" are you referring to the serm which in my case is Nolva or do you mean something else? If you mean something else can you please tell me the name of some "ACTs". thanks
Sorry, I use ACT as a short term for ActivaTe. That's what I meant. It's a great PCT addition.

Sharia

Awards
Sorry, I use ACT as a short term for ActivaTe. That's what I meant. It's a great post cycle therapy addition.
Thanks Dr. D. If I have to purchase Activate I guess I will. I was just looking for where I could reduce my cost in my cycle. So far I have spent over 300 bucks on my cycle and I thought I might be able to cut a corner and utilize the 6oxo, tribilus and DHEA which I already have and not spend anymore money buying Activate. But I guess if I have to buy activate I guess I will.
I might even just try the DHEA and tribilus in higher dosages and see if it works, if it doesnt then I will buy activate. Do you think that is a good idea Dr. D or anyone else.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D. If I have to purchase Activate I guess I will. I was just looking for where I could reduce my cost in my cycle. So far I have spent over 300 bucks on my cycle and I thought I might be able to cut a corner and utilize the 6oxo, tribilus and DHEA which I already have and not spend anymore money buying Activate. But I guess if I have to buy activate I guess I will.
I might even just try the DHEA and tribilus in higher dosages and see if it works, if it doesnt then I will buy activate. Do you think that is a good idea Dr. D or anyone else.
Don't increase the doses of trib and DHEA, just use as normal. You don't need the ActivaTe, it just makes a real nice addition, that's all. Once you do try it, you'll never PCT again without it! But you don't NEED it.