Gharine and travelling

salva1985

Awards
Hi guys, just a simple question, next 2 weeks im gonna travel to Thailand and wanna take my Gharine bottle and Anafuse into my checked luggage, is there any problem with it? Anyone of u have had any experience with this? Thanks!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
its probally not gonna be any kind of problem, but if they actually see it and ask you what it is be sure to just say its a mix of vitamines and legal stuff..

dont admit you know its illegal in anyway

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Empty the capsules to a vitamin C bottle , no need to take the original bottle with you!
I always do that when im travelling, they dont bother to check or to ask further ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^Haha I'd do what gnbbc said. Either a vitamin c bottle or just a multi vitamin bottle.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would check with the laws in Thailand and see if any of the ingredients are illegal. Asian countries are very serious about travelers bringing illegal substances into their country. Getting thrown into a Thai prison would not be a fun trip. This probably won't happen, given the substances involved, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that steroids are legal and otc in Thailand, I have no idea what ramifications this has for RC like mk but you will probably be fine and I would still do the re-bottling idea. In any case do some research because I might be totally wrong.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would probably be fine leaving them in original bottles. If you're that worried Throw them in a different bottle and you will be fine.