parabolan only cycle ?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if para could be injected on it's own, for 8 weeks at max, because I am aware of the likely kidney toxicity I've heard of... Is the toxicity issue of para is exaggerated ? Also concerning the dosage I think 50mg EOD is ok, although I'm not very sure of the dosage. I am wondering of if it is really necessary to stack it with test or an oral, as this stuff is one of the strongest aas out here, and I wanna get lean gains while shredding fat, not getting bloated and less defined like test would do to me. Its active life is about 5-7 days so I assume you can also inject every week ? Feedback and input needed from those who DID parabolan :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
add test unless you want to feel like ass and lose your libido completely .. you won't bloat with a proper diet even with test and DEFINITELY will not bloat if you add an AI

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd try to get some prop or other form of test in there and run an AI like Glen said.

I am running Tren A alone now and noticing absolutely zero bloat. Sides are minimal and still have libido. I don't however know how my recovery will go. I am also planning on trying to make an 8 weeker out of it.

I am an n=1 case though and how I react is in no way the norm. You might get some prop separate from the Tren and experiment with various doses if you want. When I had some prop in there, I wasn't very bloated either for what it is worth.

Good luck.

Tad50

Awards
I'd try to get some prop or other form of test in there and run an AI like Glen said.

I am running Tren A alone now and noticing absolutely zero bloat. Sides are minimal and still have libido. I don't however know how my recovery will go. I am also planning on trying to make an 8 weeker out of it.

I am an n=1 case though and how I react is in no way the norm. You might get some prop separate from the Tren and experiment with various doses if you want. When I had some prop in there, I wasn't very bloated either for what it is worth.

Good luck.
How far are you into your cycle? what's your gains like?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't really have any ability to source stuff I'd say if you must, a 6 week fina only cycle will get the job done. But since you're talking para, I know you can source - so just get some test man... People talk up the bloat, unless you're predisposed it's fairly minor and can be controlled with AI.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies bros :goodpost: yeah I'll add some test cyp @ 600 mg EW I think wiser choice I was just hesitating

If you didn't really have any ability to source stuff I'd say if you must, a 6 week fina only cycle will get the job done. But since you're talking para, I know you can source - so just get some test man... People talk up the bloat, unless you're predisposed it's fairly minor and can be controlled with AI.
nah bro I'm not predisposed to bloating... What do you think of the dosage (600 mg cyp EW ?) Maybe I'll go up to 800mg but sometimes I can't cope with the aggresivity increase I get from test at dosages superior to 600, stuff me feel like I'm gonna bust everybody at the gym hahaha :trout:

Anyone comment on the likely kidney toxicity with para for cycles longer than 8 weeks ?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
test cyp will take 14 days to be active, so you better start that

at least a week before the para

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
You can start the two at the same time, para is a longer ester than cyp. I'd probably go 800mg/week.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How far are you into your cycle? what's your gains like?
About 2.5 weeks in. Running it as a eucaloric recomp/cutter. Not much in the way of muscle gains yet, but strength gains are appreciable. PR territory in most lifts now. Also, not noticing a lot of thermogenesis either. Will probably cut cals more later on. Too busy getting stronger now.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
test cypionate's active life is 14 days, that's why it takes longer to " kick in ", but it doesnt need 14 days before it is " active "

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Anyone comment on the likely kidney toxicity with para for cycles longer than 8 weeks ?
Most of what I've read about trenbolone indicates that it really ought not to be any more kidney toxic than any other steroid. To be safe, run cranberry extract (1g/day should suffice) and keep your water intake extremely high.

-kwantam

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea hawthorn berry is a necessity while on tren/test at about 2g a day.....also watch the hairline and get some precautions there...nizoral 2% ect

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
yea hawthorn berry is a necessity while on tren/test at about 2g a day.....also watch the hairline and get some precautions there...nizoral 2% ect
I use Nizoral as a precaution, but honestly I'm not sure how much it will do on its own against the likes of tren. Fortunately, it doesn't seem as if I've got much in the way of hairline problems in my future...

-kwantam

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
If you've got the MPB gene, you're screwed no matter what, unless it's just mild balding at the crown of the head. Thinning or receeding don't respond well to any medicines or treatments on the market.

bigman420

Awards
dont worry too much about the liver toxicity, its overexaggerated

Last edited: