SARM Choice/IGF-1

HBull

Awards
Hey all!

Been lurking for a while and figured I'd ask a couple questions about my next cycle/ stack.

I have been wanting to try RAD140 for a while now and have heard some fantastic results with it. I also have Tri-Sarm on hand (5mg LGD, 10mg Ostarine, 20mg S-4 per capsule).

In addition, I have been wanting to give IGF-1 (leaning towards LR-3) a try as well.

I guess what I want to ask is: can I begin by running one SARM and bridge it into the next or is a break/PCT necessary? What would be the time of each run if so? Also, how would IGF-1 fit into this (I have read a few reports of it being stacked with RAD140 a few months back.

Thank you!

tomo2274

Awards
You can not get real igf-1. Igf-1 is made the same way as hgh it's comes from rdna. There are 2 kinds of igf-1 that are real. One is called increlex and the other is called inplex. Was just reading an article today an actual medical journal not some bone head on some site full of other bone heads. Anyway igf-1 is only prescribed for 2 things children who are not growing and are tested for an igf-1 deficiency and adults with als I believe that is lou garrigs disease a guy in this article was having difficulty getting a script of inplex filled because no local pharmacies had it and it must be refrigerated at all times. Also a months supply of inplex without insurance would cost him $13,000. Both inplex and increlex come in a 40 ml bottle only so tell me if pharmaceutical companies with a huge research budget. Why have they not come up with a long acting version of igf-1. That's what these peptide companies claim that lr3 and des are long acting versions of igf-1. These peptide companies are very small companies with a very limited market and 0 money for research and development. How can they sell you a mg of lr3 or des neither of which exist for $40. It's because your not getting real igf you probably are getting under dosed powdered insulin that is why guys are getting results from it. Most guys say they get great pumps from it. Of course they are insulin is the most anabolic hormone on the planet so save your money if your new to this don't try insulin if you know what your doing insulin gives great results and it costs $160 in any pharmacy without a prescription. So save your money stay natural eat clean and train hard your money looks better in your account than in some scamming peptide companies account

HBull

Awards
Awesome thank you! Any recommendations on the SARMS? I really wanna run RAD for the first time but have the LGD on hand. I can't run them one after the others, can I?

HBull

Awards
Im aware of the shut down on LGD but haven't seen much on RAD thats why I was thinking RAD followed by/bridged into LGD?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
is tri-sarm from primeval labs legit? i heard its bunk

have u tried it before with good results?

HBull

Awards
Yes I have tried it. I liked it alot gained 1-2 lbs per week at 7 weeks I gained about 12 lbs! Minimal sides and vascularity increase is legit

tomo2274

Awards
Awesome thank you! Any recommendations on the SARMS? I really wanna run RAD for the first time but have the LGD on hand. I can't run them one after the others, can I?
Yes I recommend that you read read read!!!!
Educate yourself all of these sarms and peptides all say research on them means that they are not FDA approved you have no idea what this stuff does and these companies selling it don't know either that's why it says research peptide. Your turning yourself into a lab rat. And your paying for it. See how many real or pro body builders are using sarms or research peptides I can tell you 0. They don't use it because by their own admission these companies don't know what it does. And believe me if this stuff really worked the FDA would shut it down. Then a real pharmaceutical company would patten it and sell it like any other prescription. I recommend that if you are dead set on using ped's. use what is tried and true anabolics and pharmaceutical hgh and if you really know what your doing insulin. Because all this other stuff is a waste of money