very first cycle help???

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running my very first aas cycle and want to make it a 5-6 weeker.
I was think of doing a dermal cycle along with dbol like this...
week
1-6 transdermal test
1-4 40mg dbol

pct
40/40/20/20 nolvadex
zma
creatine stack
milk thristle

My question is
How many mg of test do i use a day? (Many have said 75mg's ed absorbed but how much applied is that?)
should i use nolva at all during the cycle?
AND when getting the test base, what do i tell my guy i need, trans test? and hes gonna know what to get me from there??

THANKS ALOT FOR THE ADVISE GUYS

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
125 mg of test base daily (assuming a 40% absorbtion rate) would work out to 50mg of actual test .. which is 350mg of test a week .. since there is no ester that should be plenty for a first cycle

i don't get your last question .. once you get your tne powder get a dermal carrier like penetrate from nutraplanet and add the powder to the carrier

you shouldn't need nolva during cycle .. if gyno symptoms occur then start using 80-100mg daily until symptoms disappear

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Do you think 350mg of test absorbed a week is enough?

and what i meant by my last question is if i tell my guy what i want and say "can i get transdermal test", is he gonna know what i'm talking about and what i need?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Do you think 350mg of test absorbed a week is enough?

and what i meant by my last question is if i tell my guy what i want and say "can i get transdermal test", is he gonna know what i'm talking about and what i need?
350 would be enough, personally I'd like to see more in the area of 500mg's. I would also lower the dosage of Dbol to 30mg's for a first time.

Your source will know what a test dermal is if he is experienced in this area. If not, he probably won't know. Tell him you need test base powder, or TNE (Test No Esther). If you can not find it, you can convert your own. Check the conversion area of the board for the steps.

Like Glen said, Penetrate, or even better, T-Gel, will work great for carriers of your test base powder.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
It is usually recomended to have at least 500mg of test a week. With the D-bol you will see quality gains though.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
d-town, what dosage of test would you recommend for me then? Also where do i get t-gel from? My source or can i get it online?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
d-town, what dosage of test would you recommend for me then? Also where do i get t-gel from? My source or can i get it online?
Custom Nutrion Warehouse, a board sponsor. Click on the link in my sig. At least I think they still sell it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what people fail to realize is that typically people recommend 500mg of test e or cyp for a first cycle .. which is (given a % of test with the ester weight enan being 72) 362 mg of actual test

so using 500mg of test e per week gives you 362mg of actual test and 350 of tne gives you 350mg of actual test ... this means using 50mg of test base absorbed per day would give you the same amount of actual test as using 500mg of test e per week

500mg of test base per week would be equal to over 750mg of test e per week

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
alright, thanks for clearing that up. I think i'll just go with 50-60mg of test a day then.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
what people fail to realize is that typically people recommend 500mg of test e or cyp for a first cycle .. which is (given a % of test with the ester weight enan being 72) 362 mg of actual test

so using 500mg of test e per week gives you 362mg of actual test and 350 of tne gives you 350mg of actual test ... this means using 50mg of test base absorbed per day would give you the same amount of actual test as using 500mg of test e per week

500mg of test base per week would be equal to over 750mg of test e per week
Ya freakin' brainiac. :D

.......I still don't get it though. :think: ....LOL.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Well, my bro's took care of that for me. Enjoy your gains. :cheers:

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
everyone I know who has used derm applied it on their stomachs...just keep in mind you may have to switch up in case of sever irritation

regards,
COTC

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i heard of people applying it on the tops of their feet? Or is there any place else that is less conspicious than the stomach, as it will be summer soon...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i heard of people applying it on the tops of their feet? Or is there any place else that is less conspicious than the stomach, as it will be summer soon...
Best places are where the skin is thinnest, and no hair. Try applying after a hot shower to open the pores. Back of knees, top of feet, inside of arms, and torso are areas I have heard. Some will do inner thigh. Apply twice a day, as close to 12 hours apart as you can. It doesn't need to be exact. Rub into skin very well. Some people use a palstic baggie or glove to rub so the dermal doesn't get on thier hands and transfer to other areas, such as eyes. If you don't wear anything, make sure to wash up really well before touching your eyes or other more private areas.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
What glen is saying about 500mg of test e being 362mg of actual test, is that when test enanthate is weighed out, the ester is also included in the weight, and I think test enanthate is something like a 7 carbon long molecule, where just plain testosterone is not 7 carbons long. So out of the total weight of 500mg of test e, 72% of that total weight is actual testosterone, the remaining 28% is ester weight. With the TNE there is no ester, so 350mg of test is 350mg of test. Hope that makes sense.