Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?

alpha6164

Awards
I am contemplating using a some PHs for now. I have done a cycle of Sustanon a few years ago without any estrogen inhibition and developed a very barely noticable gyno. I am thinking of using T-1 alone, since it doesn't convert into estrogen. Is that the best agent to use for cutting up with 10-15 gain in mass with no gyno risk? I know many people use it with the 4-ad combo but I don't want the risk of estrogen. And if I get the T-gel do you just dump t-1 poweder and shake it up that is it? will that do, anything else? All inputs appreciated.:saw:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
i always recomend that you run some 4-ad with it.. Yes 1-test does not aromatise but it will give you lethargy big time by itself.. At least run a little 4-ad with it... 2:1 1-test - 4-ad. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..

alpha6164

Awards
Why lethargy?

Can you guys explain why t-1 gives lethargy. Is it chemical specific, I know guys that have done all other AAS with multiple diff properties and I've never heard this with them.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No one knows why.. It just happens. A few people it does not affect them but the majority it does.. Sorry but that probably did not helps.. Talk to ya

GuyinLA

Awards
I'm far from being an expert, but an estrogen inhibiter can help guard against gyno. 6-OXO, made by Ergopharm, seems to be very popular. Depending on the PH taken, smaller amounts of an estrogen inhibiter can be taken during a PH cycle and then the dosage is increased post-cycle. I suggest doing a search. I think there is a lot of info on 6-OXO on this board. Also, there is some info on 6-OXO on the Ergopharm.com website.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most people would recommend 4hydroxyandro as opposed to 6oxo during a cycle. 6oxo is best used post cycle.

Non-OTC meds are another story.

GuyinLA

Awards
Most people would recommend 4hydroxyandro as opposed to 6oxo during a cycle. 6oxo is best used post cycle.

Non-OTC meds are another story.
I believe Formasin is one brand of 4hydroxyandro. Pogue, could you expand a little on why Formasin is better during cycle and 6oxo is better post-cycle? I've been interested in knowing the distinction.

alpha6164

Awards
I still need advice on the pH agent,

I think because I am susceptible, I should stay away from 4-ad, because it can still convert. All these products are nice, but the fact is that they only block a certain percentage. I am a physicin in Int Medicine with lots of exp. in oncology. Even drugs like tamoxifen, danazol, arimidex, etc used for blocking estrogen or its conversion only do it at 40-50%. So you still have estrogen floating around. I guess if you combine tamoxifen which is a comeptitive receptor blocker, with like teslac or arimidex, you can get better numbers but that is probably still not more than 80% effective. Aside from nausea and loss of libido, is t-1 alright to use for that purpose or should I switch completely to like 19-diol?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by GuyinLA

I believe Formasin is one brand of 4hydroxyandro. Pogue, could you expand a little on why Formasin is better during cycle and 6oxo is better post-cycle? I've been interested in knowing the distinction.
4-hydroxyandrostenedione is a mild prohormone (mildly converts to) 4-hydroxytestosterone, and is a suicide aromataze inhibitor.  This is beneficial while being on cycle because not only are you getting rid of estrogen but you are also adding in more anabolic hormones into the body.

3,6,17-androstenetrione (6-oxo) does not convert into anything, is also an suicide aromatase inhibitor, increases the production of GnRH (gonadotrpin-releasing hormone) and therefore causes an increase in LH and FSH (luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone) which thereby increases the output of endogenous (natural) testosterone.  This is beneficial to post cycle because there will be no HPTA (hypogonadial-pituitary-testicular-axis) suppression and therefore leads to quicker recovery of your natural testosterone production.....whew :)

need more reasoning? :p

that was fun :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: I still need advice on the pH agent,

Originally posted by alpha6164
I think because I am susceptible, I should stay away from 4-ad, because it can still convert. All these products are nice, but the fact is that they only block a certain percentage. I am a physicin in Int Medicine with lots of exp. in oncology. Even drugs like tamoxifen, danazol, arimidex, etc used for blocking estrogen or its conversion only do it at 40-50%. So you still have estrogen floating around. I guess if you combine tamoxifen which is a comeptitive receptor blocker, with like teslac or arimidex, you can get better numbers but that is probably still not more than 80% effective. Aside from nausea and loss of libido, is t-1 alright to use for that purpose or should I switch completely to like 19-diol?

if you have access to femura (letrozole I think it is called) then that would be even better than arimidex for aromataze inhibition.  I know that Wardog uses femura like crazy while on cycle so you could PM him on his experiences with it. 

As far as the PH issue...ummm...its not nausea caused my 1-test, it is a feeling of being tired, unmotivated, etc. but I think that a way to combat this would be to take a form of ECA (ephedrine/caffeine/asprin) pre-workout...but I would stick with 1-Test as the primary compound.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I'm everywhere all the time ;)

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump @ LG, good stuff.

If you decide to drop the 4ad, you will probably need some4hing like an ECA to help keep the lethargy at bay. Or, you could just use it preworkout, or something like PsychDiol might be another preworkout choice.

I would keep the 1-test in place of nordiol, since you are more suspetible to estrogen, nordiol can increase prolactin output. 1-test with a small amount of 4ad would probably not cause very much stress, and you could take Armozap or Formastat on cycle to help limit the estrogen conversion. Other than that, you have your non-OTC meds which are abundant now in liquid form from "research" suppliers.

Last edited:
Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm full of all kinds of semi-useful **** ;)

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am contemplating using a some PHs for now. I have done a cycle of Sustanon a few years ago without any estrogen inhibition and developed a very barely noticable gyno. I am thinking of using T-1 alone, since it doesn't convert into estrogen. Is that the best agent to use for cutting up with 10-15 gain in mass with no gyno risk? I know many people use it with the 4-ad combo but I don't want the risk of estrogen. And if I get the T-gel do you just dump t-1 poweder and shake it up that is it? will that do, anything else? All inputs appreciated.:saw:
If i were you I would take halodrol and stanodrol. Halo is good for good, clean mass gains and it has no estro or androgenic related sides. It is pretty anabolic and not very androgenic. Stano will cut you up really good and might even reduce your gyno, it is highly androgenic(powerful androgens have the ability to put estro related sides to rest). Check out tunedsports.com. That website has been a treasure trove of information for me when it comes to prohormones.

atl3128

Awards
If i were you I would take halodrol and stanodrol. Halo is good for good, clean mass gains and it has no estro or androgenic related sides. It is pretty anabolic and not very androgenic. Stano will cut you up really good and might even reduce your gyno, it is highly androgenic(powerful androgens have the ability to put estro related sides to rest). Check out tunedsports.com. That website has been a treasure trove of information for me when it comes to prohormones.
Umm I think you just responded to a ten year old thread.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stanodrol. Its a DHT precursor.