S1+ Advice for a first cycle

BrumMac

Awards
After training for years I dropped out after a divorce. So for the past several years only trained sporadically.

Now have been back in training since January, have made some good gains and am now looking at doing a 4 week cycle of S1+ (dermabolics). I know I might get shouted down as I've only recently started training again. However as I'm in my early 40's I've a lot of catching up to do and I guess am impatient to get back where I was.

Current stats are 190lbs, 5'11". I work on a push/pull/legs routine on a 3 day split using all compound movements.

Would appreciate comments on a cycle of 5 sprays twice a day for 4 weeks followed by a 4 week PCT of Rebound XT.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a s1+ cycle about a year ago, and I only used 3-4 squirts a day, any more that that and I felt very rundown, and my blood press went up, keep an eye on that for sure. I used Dermabolics metacourt for pct. I gained 13 lbs and kept about 7lbs of that. Be patient u will not really feel it until the middle of the second week, but when u do u will
be pleasantly suprised at the strength and size gains, good luck. I am also glad to here u r getting off your ass and training again, keep updates coming......

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I would suggest that if you have enough product, do a 5 or 6 week cycle. You will notice the strength increase late in the 2nd week. I would suggest you increase your volume also and do a 5 day split with 1 major group per day and do Bis and Tris 1 day. Keep a log and try to increase your weights each week to where you get 6-8 reps. This has really worked for me in the past.

BrumMac

Awards
Cheers guys. And RipdnTxs I'm glad I've got off my ass too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
Anabolics 10