Rebound XT vs 6OXO

robsond

Awards
Which one is the best to take along with NOLVA after 1-ad/4ad cycle ?
Which one is the best for kicking off natural Testosterone production ?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Rebound is 2.4 times stronger on a mg/mg basis absorbed (ki .18 for ATD vs ki .43 for 6-OXO). Also, Rebound may be more bioavailable. Thus, Rebound is probably going to elicit a stronger t response based on an equivalent dosage.

Stacking Nolva and any anti-aramotase is not recomended. Author recently hinted that competitive binding at the hypothalamous may be counterproductive when they are stacked. That said, a low dose of 6-OXO may be beneficial in that it could futher increase t without supressing estrogen.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying there's an issue when taking 6-oxo with Rebound, or just with nolva?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Stacking Nolva and any anti-aramotase is not recomended. Author recently hinted that competitive binding at the hypothalamous may be counterproductive when they are stacked. That said, a low dose of 6-OXO may be beneficial in that it could futher increase t without supressing estrogen.
Uhm... interesting. I found very beneficial to add some 6OXO to Nolva and people were recommending Nolva + Rebound.
Can u point to where ALR said that is not a smart idea?
I would like to hear other elucidated opinions on this (Dr.D?)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Stacking Nolva and any anti-aramotase is not recomended. Author recently hinted that competitive binding at the hypothalamous may be counterproductive when they are stacked.
Did he state the relative binding affinities for these things? If not, I suspect the SERM will win the competition just based on the long t1/2 and the volume of active metabolites in circulation. I doubt this would hurt much, and if the AI in question had a higher affinity and better intrinsic activity, then it would be a good thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 51
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 2
smokey the bear Post Cycle Therapy 11
Anabolics 2