First cycle - Halodrol log

compression

Awards
Goal:
Drop 1-2% bodyfat and add 3-5 pounds of LBM for beach vacation (Memorial Day weekend)

Start date:
Monday April 3

Experience:
First cycle
2 years solid lifting 3-6 days per week

Cycle:
ItemDaily amount
Halodrol (PhytoHealth Conquorium)
Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO
Taurine
Opti-Men Multivitamin
Omega Jym fish oil
Calories
50/75/75/75/100
8 caps
5g
3 caps
2g
+400 (surplus)

Post Cycle:
ItemDaily amount

PhytoHealth Phenomenol
Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT
Creatine
Calories

2/2/1/1/1
8 caps
5g
+400 (surplus)

Elephant in the room:
Phenomenol is part of the stack that PhytoHealth sells. There is a blog post about using this stack but the author doesn't show up in any google searches and it's most likely a paid article of some sort. I'm trying to get my hands on some Nolvadex and if I do, I'll use that instead. Phenomenol might be the "new best thing" for a mild cycle like halodrol but I dont feel like being the first to try it.

Blood work:
I don't think I will be able to get blood work prior to start (money/time). I do plan to get some at the end of PCT.

Body composition:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 184
Bench: 195lb 1RM
Deadlift: 250lb 1RM (230 5x5 is my usual so estimating this 1RM)
Squat: 190lb 1RM? Dunno never tried a 1RM...legs are something I'm going to work on this cycle.
BF%: 18? I'm getting hydrostatic testing on Monday, will update the post then. I'm also getting it at end of PCT and will update again.

Questions
  1. I really don't want my libido and erection to drop ESPECIALLY for the 3rd week of PCT. I'm going to party in south Florida with my homeboys, this is our weekend to get out. What can I expect for libido and is there anything I can do to help? DAA? When do I take it?
  2. Assuming I get ahold of Nolvadex, I've read it doesn't have any interaction with alcohol and is safe to use. Is there any contradicting info that I didn't see?
  3. I've read that I don't NEED joint support, but if I start to experience dry joints/pain to take something then. What should I take?
  4. Is it ok to continue using AR1MACARE PRO during the PCT? (switching to SUP3R per alvin1's recommendatino)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohh real halodrol .. in .. good first cycle ..best of luck.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are better with OL super pct for pct than the arimacare pro in my view

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Goal:
Drop 1-2% bodyfat and add 3-5 pounds of LBM for beach vacation (Memorial Day weekend)

Start date:
Monday April 3

Experience:
First cycle
2 years solid lifting 3-6 days per week

Cycle:
ItemDaily amount
Halodrol (PhytoHealth Conquorium)
Taurine
Opti-Men Multivitamin
Omega Jym fish oil
Calories
50/75/75/75/100
8 caps
5g
3 caps
2g
+400 (surplus)

Post Cycle:
ItemDaily amount

PhytoHealth Phenomenol
Creatine
Calories

2/2/1/1/1
8 caps
5g
+400 (surplus)

Elephant in the room:
Phenomenol is part of the stack that PhytoHealth sells. There is a blog post about using this stack but the author doesn't show up in any google searches and it's most likely a paid article of some sort. I'm trying to get my hands on some Nolvadex and if I do, I'll use that instead. Phenomenol might be the "new best thing" for a mild cycle like halodrol but I dont feel like being the first to try it.

Blood work:
I don't think I will be able to get blood work prior to start (money/time). I do plan to get some at the end of PCT.

Body composition:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 184
Bench: 195lb 1RM
Deadlift: 250lb 1RM (230 5x5 is my usual so estimating this 1RM)
Squat: 190lb 1RM? Dunno never tried a 1RM...legs are something I'm going to work on this cycle.
BF%: 18? I'm getting hydrostatic testing on Monday, will update the post then. I'm also getting it at end of PCT and will update again.

Questions
  1. I really don't want my libido and erection to drop ESPECIALLY for the 3rd week of PCT. I'm going to party in south Florida with my homeboys, this is our weekend to get out. What can I expect for libido and is there anything I can do to help? DAA? When do I take it?
  2. Assuming I get ahold of Nolvadex, I've read it doesn't have any interaction with alcohol and is safe to use. Is there any contradicting info that I didn't see?
  3. I've read that I don't NEED joint support, but if I start to experience dry joints/pain to take something then. What should I take?
  4. Is it ok to continue using AR1MACARE PRO during the PCT?
Everyone is different but by week 3 of PCT you will likely be bouncing back IF you're taking a SERM. A pharma grade SERM suchs as Nolvadex or Clomid not OTC SERM like product which are bunk more often than not On cycle joint support is often recommended for dry compounds. A test base like 4 andro or trest (very strong) may serve as a base. Many people like to use dermacrine if you can find it. I would be careful with the alcohol intake in PCT. Your liver may not be tip top following the cycle even if halo is a milder methyl.

compression

Awards
Everyone is different but by week 3 of PCT you will likely be bouncing back IF you're taking a SERM. A pharma grade SERM suchs as Nolvadex or Clomid not OTC SERM like product which are bunk more often than not On cycle joint support is often recommended for dry compounds. A test base like 4 andro or trest (very strong) may serve as a base. Many people like to use dermacrine if you can find it. I would be careful with the alcohol intake in PCT. Your liver may not be tip top following the cycle even if halo is a milder methyl.
Thanks. I think I'll get the bloodwork done before I head on vacation so I know what sort of shape my liver is in. Not that I can make sense of the numbers but hopefully someone can.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I agree you would have way better results with a Test base, (I thought 4andro was DHT/ 1andro was test) but anyways I'd get Trest and make it a 6 week cycle but only if you have a SERM. I'm wherry of how good the Halo is, even when Halo was legal there were big differences in potency, what mg is 1 cap? As for drinking after, even if you triple your liver+ chances are you will have 1 hard night of drinking and not feel up to anymore after that round house kick to your liver and low labido plus whiskey D!ck probably will end in an angry attempt of dry humping up a boner. If you need a guarantee of all star sex get peptide PGE-1 you could be in a coma and have a rager if you are up to administering it. Get those gains and get that strange!

compression

Awards
Preface: I've been on an EC stack cut for 3-4 weeks and am still currently in a cut. Weeks 1 and 2, since I won't be feeling much effect from the halo, is to retain strength and focus on proper nutrition while slowly increasing calories. The goal is to be calorie neutral week 3 and calorie positive week 4 and 5 for those gains. BF test was rescheduled for this coming Sunday.

Day 1
Starting weight: 183.4
Supps: 25mg halo | 4g taurine | AR1MACARE PRO 4 caps | multi | 2g fish oil
Log: Stared at the bottle for 15 minutes deciding what I wanted more. Either I push back the cycle and drink more on my vacation, or I cycle and look
better on the beach. Popped the pill and began my journey. I was planning to get the hydrostatic testing yesterday (Monday, day1) but they cancelled all appointments so I'm not scheduled for this Sunday.

Day 2
Weight: 182.6 (normal fluctuations, continuing downward trend)
Supps: 50mg halo | 4g taurine | AR1MACARE PRO 8 caps | multi | 2g fish oil
Log: Pull day today. Not expecting anything different except I'm off creatine and ephedrine and just going to try and retain my intensity.

compression

Awards
So I didn't post much of a "log" since this was pretty straight forward and nothing ground breaking. So here is my follow up.

I just ended my 4 week cycle of 50/50/50/75 Halodrol.

Weight
Ending weight 195, up 12 pounds DESPITE trying to cut and be in caloric deficit. I did meal prep and had 170g+ of protein every day. I'm still baffled at how I gained so much weight.

Bodyfat
Noticeably less BF. I started at >17.1% BF (I got hydrostatic tested 1 week in) and I'm likely right at 16% BF now.

Lifts
I added at least 10 pounds on everything. I gained 15 pounds on my bench and I still haven't maxed out. I was having joint issues around week 3 so I was being careful not to cause injury from the drastic increases in weight across the board. It sounds like Halodrol reduces calogen/joint production by about 50% so I tried to be smart.

Overall I'm VERY satisfied with the results of such a mild 4 week cycle. It was my very first cycle so that should be factored into future expectations. By the end of week 4 I was ready to get off. I started feeling like crap and it just felt like I was injecting poison every time I took my dosage. Headaches started coming on and just generally feeling like I was on the verge of getting sick.

Now for the fun part! I got blood work done, hormones + lipids yesterday and they are already back. This was done the morning of my first day of PCT.

page1results.png

page2results.png

I've attached 2 images that show the results. Notable numbers:
AST (SGOT) 75 high
ALT (SGPT) 218 high
HDL 14 low
Test Serum 207 low
LH 1.4 low
FSH 1.1 low

Any insights into how bad these are? I plan to get more blood work done in 3 weeks and then again a month after that.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Solid dude! I as well would love to see before/afters as I'm sure they are drastic.

Numbers don't look too bad, hope you've started your clomid or nolva!

compression

Awards
Solid dude! I as well would love to see before/afters as I'm sure they are drastic.

Numbers don't look too bad, hope you've started your clomid or nolva!
Yes sir started Clomid yesterday. 50/50/25/25 is the plan. Sorry guys i didnt think of pixs. Will for next cycle.