How do companies normally ship "under the radar" products

Ccc2012

Awards
Hello all,

This is my first post here and I'm very curious as to how your "special" products have been shipped to you in the past. I recently lost my old supplier who did all of the work for me so now I have to try myself. My main concern is once I find a good source, how will they ship such an item? I really would prefer not the have the Feds knocking on my door a month from now so any advice is appreciate.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all,

This is my first post here and I'm very curious as to how your "special" products have been shipped to you in the past. I recently lost my old supplier who did all of the work for me so now I have to try myself. My main concern is once I find a good source, how will they ship such an item? I really would prefer not the have the Feds knocking on my door a month from now so any advice is appreciate.
Usually in a monkeys butt.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,

go to the walmart and say anabolicminds they give anything what you desire....