MY FIRST CYCLE NEED HELP AND ADVICE super DMZ

Ickedmel

Ickedmel

Awards
Hello my first post just to give a little background on how this started. Btw I'm posting from my phone.

I use to weigh 287 I was down to 243. Worked hard to get where I'm at still have a high body fat percentage but I've learned discipline and right eating. Recently I visited the supplement store and asked for something to help with muscle growth. The guy pushed and recommended super dmz. Said it's great works and no side effects lol. I knew a little about pro hormones and asked shouldn't I take some sort of cycle support he pointed and gave me milk thistle that's it! So I did a little research and looked for a proper OCT. I got arimacare pro from olympus labs. Only problem is that is has a AI and I learned dmz doesn't really aromatize if I'm saying that properly. I ended up feeling very fatigued and weak I believe my estrogen dropped to low I was already taking DIM to help regulate estrogen. So I stopped taking arimacare and I bought k1ngsguard by olympus labs which is a nice blend for OCT and has no AI. Going to use a AI when I'm off cycle. Anyway the guy at the store told me take 2 in the morning of the DMZ. I learned it's better to space out so I started taking 1 in the morning and another in the evening. Anyway let me get to the problem at hand. I ran out of multivitamins about 5 days ago literally 2 days after I stopped taking it I started getting sick... I didn't know dmz can compromise your immune system and it's crucial to take vitamins and vitamin C. I'm on day 11 of my cycle. I decreased my dose to 1 cap a day and I've been taking emergen c the vitamin c supplement. I'm currently resting. Has anyone experienced this? Should I stop my cycle? Or hang in? I'm 32, 5'11 my weight has increased from 243 to 249 so far. I don't drink at all since I'm on cycle. My symptoms are that of a cold and some sinus. I've been sick about 4 days. I'm going to take the next couple of days to rest. I'm in pretty good health no pre-existing conditions. I'm aware I should have done some more research. I believe next time it would be wise to start On cycle support before I even start a cycle to let it build up. I did experience back pumps but taurine resolved that issue. I'm also experiencing joint pain in my shoulders. I've been taking animal flex for joint support but I also started that a bit late in my cycle. Next time I'll be more prepared. So pretty much I'm looking for recommendations on what to do when sick and on prohormones and for joint pain. I have stuffy nose and throat is a little sore symptoms have increased it's only been 2 days since I've decreased to 1 a day. Guess it's better to be sick at the start of a cycle then the end. Any feedback is appreciated. I attached photos of the prohormone. I feel the guy at the store doesn't actually know much about PH.

Attachments

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never gotten sick running it. Probably all in your head man, or you just have **** luck. Just train hard and you'll be fine.

I believe that's DMZ and 1 andro? I'm probably wrong it's hard for me to read the fine print.

What's your pct look like?

Ickedmel

Ickedmel

Awards
Maybe it's just crap luck then. I'm definitely sick. I don't have a PCT yet. I'm thinking of ordering something from olympus labs. I hear k1ngsblood is good. For on cycle support this is what I'm using Olympus labs k1ngsguard
20170328_081441.jpg

Ickedmel

Ickedmel

Awards
sorry no idea why all the pics are sideways oh lord lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need a serm dude DMZ will shut you down hard. Unless you want to feel ****ing awful for a few weeks... trust me I've been there it's not fun

Ickedmel

Ickedmel

Awards
You need a serm dude DMZ will shut you down hard. Unless you want to feel ****ing awful for a few weeks... trust me I've been there it's not fun
I definitely don't want to go through that I've heard of shut down. I was thinking of going to my doctor to ask for Nolvadex before this cycle is over. It's used for PCT right? If I get a SERM then I wouldn't need to use an OTC AI? would probably be to much. Nolvadex is so there isn't a estrogen rebound so I believe I wouldn't need a OTC PCT if I got a SERM. Thanks for the info

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid works better in my opinion but either will work better than an otc AI or Pct will