PCT and Libido

rippedsucka

Awards
Just finished up a 4 week cycle of 1ad/4ad and my libido was low during the whole cycle and now that I'm off its nonexistent. Currently for PCT I am taking 6 OXO and Liv52, would adding tribulis help the matter at all?? Thanks

L J

Awards
Tribulas wouldn't hurt. Also i've found that 6 oxo doesn't work for me very well in getting me back up to speed, what are you dosing it at?? Maybe switch for rebound xt or nolva

rippedsucka

Awards
Tribulas wouldn't hurt. Also i've found that 6 oxo doesn't work for me very well in getting me back up to speed, what are you dosing it at?? Maybe switch for rebound xt or nolva
I am dosing at 600mg/300mg/300mg for 3 weeks. The cycle was a light one so the 6-OXO should be sufficient but i hope adding tribulus will help out that much more.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It usually takes me a month after pct to get my libido back.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
hey try some pure longjack powder and report back. some i know 1fast400 has some.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
Just finished up a 4 week cycle of 1ad/4ad and my libido was low during the whole cycle and now that I'm off its nonexistent. Currently for PCT I am taking 6 OXO and Liv52, would adding tribulis help the matter at all?? Thanks
Tribulus is great for PCT and to get your libido up again. However I'd suggest the following stack for PCT to up your libido.. Vitrix by nutrex, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Yohimbe.. I use this stack PCT after I cycle Methyl-D which totally wrecks my libido-shrinks my boys and pretty much f*%ks up my libido.