Pain after injection?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Just pinned a CC of EQ into my left shoulder

Needle went in fine and smooth. As the last half CC was being pushed in I felt a little bit of dull, nerve like pain.

Now it feels like I have a slightly injured shoulder.

Hurts when I do push-ups.

Wtf did I do!?

Anyone ever experience this? I aspirated and there was no blood.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You didn't do anything wrong, that's post injection pain. You may have moved the needle too much trying to aspirate but this will be a common pain for you. I reccomend pinning in the areas you won't be using, like shoulders or lats on leg day etc.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
It could be common PIP (post injection pain), or you could have injected too close to a nerve wich can cause irritation pain.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're fine. heat/massage

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What size needle do you use for delts, OP?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
25g 1 inch
Are you as lean as you are in your profile pic? If so, you could use a much smaller needle for your delts. 25G 5/8" or even 27G 1/2". Might help with PIP. If you improve your technique and you continue to get PIP, it may have something to do with your gear.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Are you as lean as you are in your profile pic? If so, you could use a much smaller needle for your delts. 25G 5/8" or even 27G 1/2". Might help with PIP. If you improve your technique and you continue to get PIP, it may have something to do with your gear.
Sitting around 10% BF. Good to know!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hahaha you have got to do some research dude! definitely just normal PIP and if this is your first cycle (looks like it is) the virgin muscle can be brutal.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
hahaha you have got to do some research dude! definitely just normal PIP and if this is your first cycle (looks like it is) the virgin muscle can be brutal.
Welp, turns out I just have a case of pussitis

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hahahaha no bro, it sucks ass but completely normal especially for first couple injections

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I love quads lol **** feels good
I've done quads a few times. Sometimes I literally feel nothing and other times I get horrible PIP. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong those times. PIP in the legs is just not worth it to me though, so I doubt I'll ever try them again.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ventro glute OP..thank me later

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont think he is ready for the quads. Stick to delts and glutes unless your pinning daily.
He said he's been pinning quads since January with no issues lol. So I think he's alright in that department :p

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I first started pinning I was horrified at pinning quads due to the horror stories. I'm glad I took the plunge as PIP wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was still able to squat and run around the day after with minimal PIP.