Please tell me what you all think of my new cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FitnessCeleb21

Awards
I am a 21 yr old weight 180, bodyfat 4%. I have cycled before mostly 1-test stack a total
of three different cycles over a 2 yr period with good results(7-10 pounds in 2 weeks on each cycle), I am thinking about trying something new I have not see anybody try yet......

10mg of M1t, 5 mg once before my workout another 5 mg 6 hours later

and stack that M1t with Sci-fits 19-Nor Androstack2 which consists of
-200mg 19-Nor Androstenedione
-200mg 4-Ad
-100mg 19 nor-4-Androstenediol
-250mg Tribulus Terestris
-Saw Palmetto
-Chrysin
-Zinc Picolinate

-I noticed a good amount of 4-Ad in the scifit stack which i know for a fact goes well with M1T, im just wondering how well the other andros will interact?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
4 percent BF? i dont think so.

anyway, the 4-ad and the 19nor is a good stack, though i dont know if these two PLUS m1t is a good idea. if you have 4-ad and m1t i would just stack the two and leave out the 19nor.

just what i have read.

FitnessCeleb21

Awards
4 percent BF? i dont think so.

anyway, the 4-ad and the 19nor is a good stack, though i dont know if these two PLUS m1t is a good idea. if you have 4-ad and m1t i would just stack the two and leave out the 19nor.

just what i have read.

-Actually i will post a pic i am 4% but i appreciate you feedback the only problem is the 4-Ad is in the Stack I dont have any separate thats why i was wondering if it would be okay to mix the sci-fit steroid stack with the M1T

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
ahh i see, read it wrong, in that case if you have enough of the bottle you could just run the 19 and 4ad on its own.

the dosages for those are pretty low so if you wanted to i think it would be ok with the m1t although your liver is going to get beat and youll be very surpressed. if you have everything in order id go with it.

roadsidejustice

Awards
I would not do m1t again. I gained a ton of weight with it but even with proper PCT I lost it all. I think it was mostly water. In my opinion it is a good strength builder but an even better bloater. If that is what you are looking for give it a shot. The 19 stack does not have nearly enough 4AD in it. I have read if taking 4AD orally you need upwards of 1500mg versus only needing 1/3 of that if taken transdermally. I know I am not alone in my opinion on m1t but there are people out there that did not lose all of there gains. Good luck with your cycle in whatever you do decide.

I am currently beginning my third week of an SD cycle. At 20mg I have gained 9lbs in my first two wks. I am sure that some of it is water but I definitely am carrying the weight better than when I was on m1t. My muscles are harder and I do not have that bloated look in my neck and face. People said I looked like a tomato when I was on m1t even though they had no idea I was taking it. I do not get any of those comments while on SD.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
all that M1T and 19-nor will give you no libido (from what I've read).

And you are 21 and have been doing PH's for 2 years? WTF?

FitnessCeleb21

Awards
ahh i see, read it wrong, in that case if you have enough of the bottle you could just run the 19 and 4ad on its own.

the dosages for those are pretty low so if you wanted to i think it would be ok with the m1t although your liver is going to get beat and youll be very surpressed. if you have everything in order id go with it.
-Thanks alot, well do you think adding the M1T would be worth while or what, I want a very potent stack, i mean M1T was so supposed to be my primary steroid( 2 capsuls a day), with 1 or 2 pills of the Sci-fit stack to add more of a bulking effect bcouse im looking to gain weight(but with as little aromatization as possible) 3 more ?'s -Am I safe at 10mg M1t and 2 capsules 19-nor stack aday
- Would you recomend Rebound for post cycle(ive never used a pct)
- and is there any higher liver protector than milk thisle out there, and is it necessary with this cylce?

roadsidejustice

Awards
10mg is fine but IMO only 400mg orally of 4AD is not enough. You should read up alot more on m1t. I think you will be hating life with that little amount of 4AD. Rebound will not cut it for PCT. You need Nolva. Read the FAQ in this forum on m1t and you will find your answers there.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
never used nolva on a cycle? and 4 percent BF? i dont know about this anymore.

FitnessCeleb21

Awards
My cycles have not been very strong i have never needed a PC, and as fo hating myself with only 400mg 4-Ad my roomate took 10mg M1T daily with no 4-Ad and has had no adverse side besides lethargy, and a solid gian of 11 pounds

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I would stay the mofo clear of M1T at 21. Run the other stuff if you must, but I wouldn't. You got test comin out your ears at that age. Why in God's name do you want to shut that down? Plenty of time, young man, patience.....

TBigs

Awards
I agree with Milwood. At your age there is no reason to use anything that will shutdown your naturally high hormonal levels especially something as harsh as M1T. If you are at 4% (
) or even in the sub 10% level, at your age all you need is to eat, eat and eat some more of a nice clean high protein diet and you should be able to pack some nice lean muscle on.

Also Scifit is garbage. I tried their Nor-andro garbage back when it first came out years ago and it didn't do sh*t. I have not heard good things about Scifit products as a whole.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
-- (ive never used a pct)
man oh man that's priceless...:lol: :sad:

and btw you are not at 4% .. bodybuilders are around 4% on stage .. you're body does not want to remain that lean for a long period of time .. trust me, its basically impossible to stay that lean for long periods of time

FitnessCeleb21

Awards
I was measured with a laser body fat caliper, and it said 4.4 when i was done cutting awhile ago, i attached my pic too my advar for you to see

Gills224

Awards
M1t? Nothing like using a product that gives you less results than AAS, is far less researched, and is much worse for your body!

FitnessCeleb21

Awards
well guys thatnx for all the imput personally i dont care if you belive my body fat or not,i could care less what you think about that i just wanted your input on my choice of Andro! I have heard countless tiems at my age my test levels are so high i dont need to juice it. But its so hard not to after you started doing it when you didnt know any beter but had huge gains lifting without planning are starting a new cycle is hard becouse sometimes I think about the gains I could be making while on the Steroids, but i should really be thinking about the natural test levels im going to loose and the endocrine problems i may cause. With that said I do have a good knowledge of Bulking diets any suggestions on for certain foods to eat while bulking, i already do the eggs,tuna,chicken,steak,baked potatos,brown rice,whole wheat thing, an more suggestions?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
this is getting out of hand. How does AM survive?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
How is this garbage not locked yet? Recap - never done PCT, you don't know what aas means, you're 21 and have shot yourself in the foot by using since you were 19, and you're maintaining 4% bf? This is a waste of bandwidth.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What I don't understand is that this guy is stating in his profile that he is majoring in pharmacy. Better find another major bub.

FitnessCeleb21

Awards
Guess what guys they dont exactly cover Anabolic Steroid cycling in my pharmacy classes, but you wouldnt know that becouse you all prolly have low-income labor jobs and not more than a bachelors degree in buisness, lol. I think im doing just fine with a 3.9 gpa
Just wanted some critisism on my thought for a cycle not my entire life guys

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****.

No PTC before?

Look, regardless of your age, all you will hear from us is NOT TO USE PH'S OR GEAR! You clearly are not ready and that has nothing to do with age. We've said that to folks over 25 before (methyl1 comes to mind).

You just don't know enough about this stuff. My advice is to put down the M1T and Scifit crap, step away from the bottles, EAT EAT EAT, and read AM.

BTW - in before the lock.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
And another thing - you can come talk to me when you finish with a 4-oh gpa.

I finished top of my class at UT-Knoxville in chemical engineering. How 'bout you?

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Some of these posts belong in the BB.com quotes thread....

...and I'm in.

Gills224

Awards
well guys thatnx for all the imput personally i dont care if you belive my body fat or not,i could care less what you think about that i just wanted your input on my choice of Andro! I have heard countless tiems at my age my test levels are so high i dont need to juice it. But its so hard not to after you started doing it when you didnt know any beter but had huge gains lifting without planning are starting a new cycle is hard becouse sometimes I think about the gains I could be making while on the Steroids, but i should really be thinking about the natural test levels im going to loose and the endocrine problems i may cause. With that said I do have a good knowledge of Bulking diets any suggestions on for certain foods to eat while bulking, i already do the eggs,tuna,chicken,steak,baked potatos,brown rice,whole wheat thing, an more suggestions?
You do realize that compounds like m1t are far more dangerous than injecting testosterone. They aren't even 100% sure of all the sides that come along with prohormones because they haven't been researched for very long. Kids like yourself get ahold of this stuff and think that because it use to be legal it must be perfectly safe. My advise is to research anabolics, and throw that stuff away.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Guess what guys they dont exactly cover Anabolic Steroid cycling in my pharmacy classes, but you wouldnt know that becouse you all prolly have low-income labor jobs and not more than a bachelors degree in buisness, lol. I think im doing just fine with a 3.9 gpa
Just wanted some critisism on my thought for a cycle not my entire life guys
Now really there dickweed, some of us have a little bit more education that you think there.. I know of at least 2 people on here with PhD's..
Comments like that will have you leaving this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.