how much 1-test in my bottle?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I bought some 1-test and sledge test earlier this year and had a great cycle with them. I really want to use 1-test again this winter, since I had such great gains on it. It is one of my favorite compounds. My question is how should I find out how much is left in my vial? I dont have any extra vials around. Should I buy one and transfer 3mls at a time to figure out if there is enough for another cycle? Or should I try buying one of those really big syringes, not sure if they make big enough ones for this though?

EDIT: I have a rough estimate of what I have left. Since I believe I used 700mgs a week, 200mgs/ml = 28mls used, 22mls left.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That seems like a good estimate to me. But, the only other way I can think of finding how much you have left is the transfer process you spoke of.

RE: the 1-T (Cyp I presume :D), what did you run it with? I'm gonna run a T/1-T cycle, and I'm wondering if I should go with 400 or 600mg/wk of 1-T with 500mg/wk T...Also, I know it has a short 5 day 1/2L, so I was wondering if, from your experience, I could get away with using Mon, Thu pinning schema, or should I do the MWF b/c the 1/2L is too short?

Thanks bro!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would go with the mon/thurs and 600mg 1-t and 500mg test. That sounds good to me. I love 1-test cyp is all I can say. One of my favorite compounds.

You might want to get a second opinion on the injection schedule. Always nice having more opinions, since I haven't run to many cycles yet either.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I would go with the mon/thurs and 600mg 1-t and 500mg test. That sounds good to me. I love 1-test cyp is all I can say. One of my favorite compounds.

You might want to get a second opinion on the injection schedule. Always nice having more opinions, since I haven't run to many cycles yet either.
Will do, let us know when you figure out how much you had left :)

Also, did you just use the same 50mL bottle and keep pinning it repeatedly? Is the teflon on the top of those things "that" tough?

I'm planning on transferring to 2x 20mL + 1x 10mL vials, so I was curious.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea the teflon kept the entire time. I also was pinning eod since I used some sledge test which has prop in it. So the teflon kept the entire time. I just made sure not to put the pin in the same spot everytime.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also have you not used the 1-test cyp yet? If you haven't used any yet, you are in for a treat. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Also have you not used the 1-test cyp yet? If you haven't used any yet, you are in for a treat. :)
Nah man...I've only read about it :D Other than a couple small experimentations with some legal hormones, I'm pretty new to this stuff. Both of my experiences got ruined anyway. One with a sunburn, one with what I'm assuming was bronchitis (I used to have bronchnal athsma, so I'm pretty sure it was bronchitis). However, I did get to experience the wonders of RXT :p That **** was pretty good. I had wonderful drive in the gym all the time and my strength moved along steadily.

I'm just gonna jump right in and go for a biiiiig cycle of dbol, test, 1-test and SD....so, I agree, I'm in for a treat :D eeheheheh

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That sounds like it will give you some good gains. Just make sure not to go wild on the orals. Otherwise enjoy the test and 1-test. Personally 1-test has done me best so far.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like it will give you some good gains. Just make sure not to go wild on the orals. Otherwise enjoy the test and 1-test. Personally 1-test has done me best so far.
The orals will be about 10 weeks apart....:twisted: yeah, it's not a short cycle by any means...

What can I say? I've got 15000IU of HCG, 50mL test, and 50mL 1-Test, 1.5g SD, and 2.5g Dbol....what am I supposed to do with it all? :think:

:twisted: