first cycle

matty116589

Awards
hi there im im going to do my first cycle i have been given sis test depot 300 and tritest 400 and oxys am i ok to stack the two tests at the same time ? alont with the oxys or is it pointless taking the two

cheers for any advice

matty116589

Awards
Great thanks I take it the two would b to much think IL go for the tri test 400 and the oxys hopefully they give me good gains IV been told to use sust or tren also but don't want to b staking to much on first cycle

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Great thanks I take it the two would b to much think IL go for the tri test 400 and the oxys hopefully they give me good gains IV been told to use sust or tren also but don't want to b staking to much on first cycle
No I wouldn't even take the oxys yet. Stick with the test for your first cycle. How old are you and how long have you been training?

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Ok seriously just stick with the test for your first cycle. You will get great results. Be sure to have AI on hand also your pct set up.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Aromitize inhibitor for estrogen levels. Not to be rude Brother but I think you have alot of research to do yet.

matty116589

Awards
Yeah I've read all about that just wondered what all ment. Bud I'm still researching b4 i start and gathered it would b easier on a forum

matty116589

Awards
Thanks and thanks for the advice i still need to get my PCT stuff and the stuff for estrogen levels also i seem to. Finding it harder to get than than the test lol